28. Family Get Together It Seems

Harry and everyone had packed and got onto the train with time to spare but they weren't alone it seemed as they sat down the door opened to reveal Hermione of all people.

"Can we help you Granger?" asked Theo to her, he hadn't got his book out yet so he was evenly tempered at the moment.

"Well I can say that Harry needs to come with me as a Perfect he needs to listen he's going home to his relatives and I have been asked to take him there".

"Who by Granger?" said Otiz as he was lounging on the luggage rack.

"Oh by Professor Dumbledore of course" she smirked as the man had sent her a letter telling her she needed to get Harry away from the Slytherin's and back to where he needed to belong.

"Um... no thank you I'm with my god brother and our friends, thank you anyway Granger" said Harry to her as he got out a book to read along with Theo.

"Harry come on your aunt and uncle have missed you since you ran away from them back at the start of our second year" she huffed

Harry turned his green eyes glowed and Otiz bolted up right.

"Damn it calm him down!" screamed Otiz to them but it was too late.

"YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING PRAT! I WAS BEATEN BROKEN AND BRUISED BEYOND COMPARE TO WHAT YOU FUCKING WELL THING GRANGER! IF IT WASN'T FOR MY ADOPTIVE FATHER I WOULD OG FUCKING DIED AND NO ONE WOULD OF FUCKING CARED ABOUT ME, WITHOUT SEVERUS AND HIS MEDICAL AND POTION KNOWLEDGE I WOULDN'T BE HERE TODAY.

I WOULDN'T HAVE A FAMILY OR TRUE FRIENDS THAT DON'T FUCKING USE ME AS SOME SAINT THAT CAN FIX EVERYONE'S FUCKING GOD DAMN PROBLEMS, I DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT THINK IT'S RIGHT TO BOSS ME AROUND.

YOU PEOPLE NEVER CARED FOR ME AS LONG AS YOU COULD RIGHT OF MY FUCKING BIRTH NAME LIKE SOME FUCKING ONE TRICK PONY!

I MAYBE BORN HARRY JAMES POTTER BUT I WAS ADOPTED AND BECAME HADRIAN JAMESON SEVERUS SNAPE I AM PROUD OF IT, NOT LIKE YOU SEEM TO CARE AS YOU DON'T EVEN CALL ME BY MY LEGAL NAME.

YOU'RE FOLLOWING A MAN THAT WANTS ME TO KILL SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EXSIT FOR CRYING UT LOUD!

GO FUCK YOURSELF GRANGER AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

His magic crashed around them and then blew out hitting Hermione with full force knocking her out.

"He snapped finally" said Otiz now holding a sleeping Hadrian everyone nodded as they had been waiting for it to happen.

Otiz changed form and now he looked like a twenty one year old and put Harry on his lap to sleep off this magical outburst while the others either read, talked or played a game of exploding snap to pass the time.

When they arrived at Kings Cross Harry had finally woken up.

"Wha' happ'n" he yawned

"Magical outburst knocked Granger out, thank you by the way and then you slept like a long snuggled into a hot looking Otiz" said Blaise.

"Oh" was all the boy said to his friends.

Harry and Draco were escorted to Malfoy Manor where their uncles Rodo and Rab were waiting for them along with Bella but when Harry saw someone there that he never wanted to see he bolted to his room he had there slamming the door.

"Oh boy I knew this would happen if we came for Christmas" said Petunia to everyone there.

"Freyja don't worry he will come around in time we will just have to get him to understand that you and Corvus were drugged with potions and under spells once he knows he'll understand" said Rab to her.

"But still after what we did to the poor boy I don't think we'll ever been forgiven" and she cried.

"Where's his room I want to speak to him" said Corvus to Draco.

"And why shall I tell you, you mean nothing to me you hurt him and you want forgiveness I don't think so" he turned and left.

Hours later Tom and Severus returned finally they were free for the winter break and they had plans to head to a nice warm island with the family, them, the Malfoy's and the Lestrange's it sounded so nice that they couldn't wait, Calista was teething and grumpy while Azrael was in a giggle mood complete opposite of each other really but they didn't care.

"Petunia what are you doing here?" asked Severus as he handed the twins over to Tom as he glared at her.

"Severus please listen to me that old fart took me away from my husband and made me think that I was married to Vernon I've only just realised it now and I've always hated that man he was always touchy feely and wouldn't take no for an answer and then Corvus was born and... and..." she started to cry.

Severus gave her the stink eye and walked out not wanting to be near her, Tom sighed at it all and placed the twins in a bouncer each.

"I'm sorry about him really all he knows is what his son has been though how beaten and broken that boy was and still is in one way or another" said Tom as he sat down.

"It's fine we did so much damaged to him he would never forgive us and I understand why to be honest with you" said Petunia to him making him nod understanding more then he knew.

"Hadrian will heal from this he has healed more than you know but this might bring a setback on which we don't want we are going away for the holiday and I was hoping you and your son will be happy to join us we are just waiting for the Black-Lupin's and then we will head out tomorrow and having five babies in toe is going to be heard.

"Who are these two? and who is Hadrian I know that was Harry that ran off" asked Petunia

"Ah Harry is Hadrian, he was adopted by both normal means as well as by blood, he is now biologically Severus' son as well as Tom through his marriage two years ago and these two are their children Calista and Azrael" said Narcissa to her to clarify the women.

"Men can have children?" 

"Yes they can and Severus is their 'mother' or what we call him a bearer more than anything, Tom is there father, both children have his eyes" said Bella and got up when she heard the floo go.

"Hello hello hello!" called a cheery voice and screamed when Bella hugged him he had been holding onto Cygnus who was cooing.

"Ah so cute can I hold?" asked Bella this made Sirius step back.

"Oh for crying out loud Sirius your cousin isn't going to hurt them" said Remus as he gave Carina over to her and she cooed at the baby and hugged her closely and skipped off with the child.

"Bella give me back my daughter!" and he chased her Remus thanked Merlin that he had hold of his son or he would of gotten hurt.