12. The Book and Pranks

Harry was intrigued with the book and would in his spare time read through it all and it was slowly making sense that who ever had the book beforehand was a bloody genius when it came to Potions and it never even crossed his mind to who it belonged was someone closer than he knew.

"Hadrian give that to me I don't trust you with that" said Otiz hand out for the damn book.

"No get your own".

"Hadrian please"

"No"

"Oh come on give it!"

"No!"

"Are those two fighting?" asked Daphne as she sat down on the sofa next to a reading Theo.

"Yes, Otiz doesn't like Hadrian has a book with notes in it from an unknow source and won't give the thing up" said Blaise coming in and stepping over the two 'fighting' on the floor.

"Hadrian give the damn thing up!" said Otiz trying to pin him down.

"Get off me!" kicks him off.

"Damn it Hadrian!"

"Ah just the normal things that go on in the house of snakes" said Salazar as he walked in and he too just stepped over the two.

"And to think he is my Heir and he's ruff housing like a Gryffindor, but in actual fact he is Ric's, Hella's and Row's Heir as well so... sadly the boy is lost in some respect".

"SHUT UP OLD MAN!" said Harry and Otiz together which made them stop in their 'fight' and burst out laughing.

"I'm not old!" said Salazar to them but he had a smirk on his face.

 "Ok what are you two fighting about I may be the laid back one of the Founder's but I don't like fighting at the best of times" goes over and picks the book up.

"Hey give that back it's mine"

"No it's the school's and you know it Hadrian" tackles his human again.

"Get off and Sir give it back please".

Salazar wasn't listening to the two as they were back to 'fighting' again.

"Who this belonged to beforehand had some knowledge in Potion's but not as good as mine but I'll say genius level at best and I do know one..." the book was taken off him by Severus "hey!"

"Ah the book I lost..."

"What?!" everyone asked but before they could say anymore he was gone.

"That sneaky snake" the two bolted from the room and after Severus of all things.

"Ah and there goes the family" said Salazar sitting down while some first years came over wanting help for their assignments which he was happy enough to give.

"Dad give it back please!"

"You know he won't... damn it lost him"

"I swear he's a bat, or was a bat in his previous life.... hey Otiz wanna try and get it back?"

"Oh Hadrian words to my ears too bad our besties aren't in school any longer".

"So very true but I know for a fact that I have 51% in their store so I can get freebees if I ask them".

"Oh I know I know those Galleons you gave them worked wonders for them and they have such a good business going already".

Harry just smiled at him and then brighten up more.

"Hey Remmy can help us as well! he was a Marauder after all I just wish Siri was ok but he's in a coma thanks to Dumbletwat! lets go find Remmy he should be finished with lessons now" and he ran off.

"You are such a child!" runs after him only to have Godric follow him.

"What ya doing now? can I join?" he asked as he ran along side Harry.

"Pranks and everything!"

"I'm joining!"

The three were soon banging on Remus' door.

"What?!" he was pushed out of the way and the three went snooping around and cheered when they found some of Sirius' prank items and then they ran out laughing leaving Remus confused.

"Ok ok what are we doing this for and who are we getting?" asked Godric to them.

"My dad took something I was reading and wouldn't give it back when I asked him and so I'm pranking him to get it back".

"Why now just Accio it stupid?" said Godric only for Otiz to hit him "ow".

"Because he would know it was us".

"And he wouldn't with the prank?"

"He will know trust me but I asked nicely and he wouldn't give it back to me and also ignored me  which he knows I hate and so we do this and teach him a lesson at the same time" smiled Harry to his pranking buddy.

"Wanna add Peeves into his as well?" asked Godric.

"Awesome idea Ric" said Salazar sitting down with the small group making Harry and Otiz scream.

"Children".

"No no Ric amateurs, they are amateurs remember we have been doing this for much much longer than people realise" said Salazar to his 'little' brother.

They were soon planning the pranks to pull on Severus and get the potions book back which resulted in them using most of what the Weasley twins used and that was puking pastilles that was cooked until they were once again a liquid and asked Peeves to drop it into his coffee.

The also set up the transportable swamp that they had placed outside his main door as well as his office door knowing that he would use both and they keyed it to his magical signature thanks to some nifty spell work from Godric himself.

They had even left fireworks set up in his chambers and office yet again keyed to his magical signature and made sure if the twins were around that it didn't affect them at all no way they wanted to be on the other end of screaming babies even though they loved the dearly and loved to babysit them all the time and it was only the end of September.

"Ok everything is set up for dad and now we wait for it all to happen" said Harry as he skipped off to the common room.

"Ok that child is strange Sal what do you think that book is all about anyway?"

"Potion's book that has correction in it for improving potions that all".

"That's it?!"

"Pretty much that's it and I heard that is biological father James and his godfather Sirius along with Remus were the best pranksters around the twins were good but those three were great but what do I know?"

"You know more than you let on Salazar" said a female voice making the two male Founders look at who it was and sadly to say it was Helga....

"Hey Helga..." both tried to get away from her.

"Wait..." they frozen in place as she walked around to face the two "...let me in on it."

They sighed as they were unfrozen and told her what they were doing.