13. Attacked

Sarah was fuming no matter what she did she just couldn't get Harry to follow with the plans that Dumbles had set out in front of him she had this nagging feeling she shouldn't do it but for another unknown reason she ignored it and followed what she had been told.

She didn't want to go back to 'them' she really didn't but if she didn't follow everything what she had been told she would be heading back there.... back to her abusers.... no no it couldn't be done nope not an option on it all the boy needed to learn that he had a path to follow.

She got her stuff and left her common room and went in search of Harry and she found him waiting outside the potion's classroom but it was Saturday why would the brat be here of all things and she did what she had to do and attacked Otiz who was napping with a cutting curse known as Sectumsempra and left him there to bleed she didn't care at all that was the 'thing' out of the way for now who knows how long until someone found 'it' and helped, no she had bigger plans for the brat.

She raised her wand up and to the middle of his back and cast a number of spells the first was Petrificus Totalus where he just froze on the spot she then cast an Obscuro on him and a Disillusionment Charm on both him and herself to then no one could see them just to make sure to be honest she didn't want them to know as of yet.

"Oh Harry Harry Harry if you would just follow what Dumbledore wants of you I wouldn't have to do this, I don't want to do this but I have this compelling need to do this for you and I don't know why or what for but it's all your fault" she said in a sickly sweet voice that reminded him of Umbridge.

"Oh I have also got rid of that thing of yours and once I am done with you and bring you back to the Headmaster and he gets you under control again everything will be fine and dandy, the Headmaster here is Voldemort we all know that and you are the only one t get rid of him" and she blasted him with an Ascendio which made him head right into the wall with how powerful it was.

There were some snapping and Harry screamed but due to the Petrificus Tolalus no sound came out but Sarah had made sure to also cast a Silencio around them as well so no one knew, they were none the wiser at what she was doing.

"You should of listened, you should of stayed with you relatives and not with that man who calls himself your father, he was the man that sold you mother out to Voldemort don't you know that? oh you should know about that by now, you've stayed with him for a while now.

You need to learn the truth about the so called Headmaster as well, it's a shame really his mother used potions on his dad and he was born only for her to die just moments after birth, sad to say that he doesn't know love he thinks he's happy with the dungeon master but it's all a lie the children that he has with him will most likely go to an orphanage as both of them aren't meant to have children sadly to say.

They will be adopted into different families after they take that tainted blood out of them mind you being only a month old could most likely kill the brats but hey they will be out of the way and you will be back with Vernon".

Harry had tears running down his face, he knew Tom cared and loved him like he was his son he knew about the Prophecy and everything but it was the one that they didn't know about, he didn't want anything to happen to his family that he now had.

He hurt so badly, where was Otiz? where was Draco? Blaise? Theo? his dad? Tom? anyone he just wanted someone to help him so badly.

Sarah casted a Diffindo right at Harry who had somehow broken out of his Silencio and screamed it hurt, it hurt, it hurt he wanted the pain to go away, Sarah sighed at it all not happy that he had broken the spell and so she recast it willing it to stay longer.

Once that was in place she kicked him in the manhood and then pulled him up by his hair and smiled evilly.

"I would make sure that you keep that trap of yours shut we don't want that 'thing' knowing that we are here and call for help now do we? no I think you've been naughty enough so.... Crucio..." she pointed her wand at him and cast the Unforgiveable making him scream but no sound came about.

She then cast an Incarcerous another Obsuro as the other one had fallen off and she didn't want to leave prints she maybe a witch but she had grown up in the Muggle World and her adoptive father like to watch cop and investigation shows so she knew about fingerprint DNA and all that.

She cast a Wingardium Leviosa and levitated Harry along the hall and out of Hogwarts and into the waiting arms of Dumbles but before he could be handed over Firenze came over with the others of his Herd.

"You will leave the boy here" he readied his bow and arrow making Sarah scoff at the centaur of all things.

"Now now Firenze you don't have to be like that all I want is Harry he had to return to his loving relatives" said Dumbles to him but the centaur wasn't buying it at all and soon he was surrounded by the Herd, he tsked and and Apparated out making sure to grab Sarah as he did but Bane grabbed her first and pulled her towards him, Dumbles left.

Firenze gathered up Harry as he had been dropped onto the floor and headed into the castle and to the Hospital Wing so then he could be healed once there he noticed that Otiz was being seen too and was in as much danger as Harry was but with Severus there doing the counter curse to his own spell from when he was nothing but a teenager, he knew he shouldn't of done it but what was done was done.

"He'll be fine now Poppy he will be sore but Otiz will be fine..." he turned around and saw Harry "...Hadrian?! what in Merlin happened to him?! Bane Firenze please say it wasn't the Herd?!"

"No no we caught this one bringing him to Dumbledore I managed to get to her before he did, she had dropped the boy, he appears to be in bad shape but he will recover, her on the other hand will need to be seen to regarding what has happened" said Firenze as he gently placed Harry on the bed.

Severus and Poppy got to work healing Harry, Tom came in halfway through the healing with the twins they were both crying for Severus.

"What's going on here? come on you two papa is trying his best" he bounced the twins.

"Thomas not to be rude or anything but please get out" said Poppy and Severus together while they were still healing Harry, he slowly backed out of the Hospital wing.

.........................

ok this was hard to write but i needed something to start on sarah learning the truth of her family...........