4. Escaped and Captured

Dumbledore Escapes

Rhiem Reido

Dear readers please please, please be on the out look for Public Enemy No. 1, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore he has escaped somehow from a Ministry approved cell, it appears to be an inside job by the looks of it all, all what was left was the magic damping cuffs that were on him at the time of capture ,they only thing left in the cell along with a note saying:

Hi-

You thought you could capture me, well I never shame on all of you I am the most powerful wizard around, I have made this world perfect in all of saving your sorry arses now deal with it all yourself!
I have hidden myself where none of you will find me so lets play a game of tag, you sorry lot are 'it' it seems.

Toddles for now

-Albus  x

Yes people you read that right we are playing a game of 'tag' whatever that is and we are the so called 'it', I asked a Muggleborn (name with held) what 'tag' consisted of as it appears to be something Muggle related and they said it was a game of chase and the person that is 'it' had to tag the other, strange game I know but that was what it's about and so we are on the hunt for Albus Dumbledore.

I will say this now please, please do not approach the man as he is highly dangerous and will most likely kill anyone on site that he does not trust once caught he will be given the Kiss, the Ministry is looking into who within the Ministry itself was able to get him out of his cell, we even called his familiar to us, or who we all thought was his familiar but that all turned out to be a lie on Dumbledore's part.

The familiar, Fawkes, a phoenix came to us within seconds and we questioned the bird they best we could and it appeared that he had change his alliance to non other than Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape as he was brought to us along with the bird himself.

Young Hadrian told us that out of the blue that Fawkes showed up in his bedroom one day at the beginning of summer this very year and had never left him he could also understand what the trilling was all about and it appeared that the familiar belonged to Godric Gryffindor and that had become very close friends with Hadrian and his family.

We asked if we could speak to Mr. Gryffindor and he appeared out of nowhere and sighed knowing that his very own familiar was again with Hadrian but he didn't mind so much to be honest and so me and the Founder talked for hours.

Signing off

R.R.

......................................

Ministry Worker Fired

Rheim Reido

News just in after weeks of investigation it had been found out that none other than Senior Undersecretary to the Minister for Magic Delores Jane Umbridge born 16th January 1949 to Orford Umbridge and a Muggle named Ellen Cracknell she spouts that she is a Pureblood but is in face a Halfblood she even has a brother that was born a Squib, yes just four years after the 'defeat' of Gellert Grindlewald was the one that help Albus Dumbledore free from his cell at the start of the summer.

After investigations it turned out that she had been following him since day one and was a spy for him within the Ministry so then he knew what was going on so then he could warp our world around to do his bidding it looks like he had had this planned right from the get go if you ask this reporter but it how could be plan so far ahead we do not know but he has done it.

From the age of 20 to the age of 40 we have a guess but we aren't 100% sure on the facts  completely but we know it was all before his 'great' defeat of Gellert Grindlewald in 1945 but we know this goes further afield than just that, we will keep searching.

It appears after research was that Orford kicked out his wife and son because his son was born a Squib on the words of Dumbledore as they were on good standing and didn't want to full off the pedestal that they had given by him and so wanting to give back some of what she had been given freed the man.

She was caught after she gloated to others within the Ministry how they were lacking in keeping prisoners within the cells and laughed that Minister Fudge was a laughing stock and that Albus Dumbledore would do a better job than he could do, she then spouted that with Albus in charge the Magical World would rule but like Gellert wanted before his 'defeat'.

She was soon captured and placed in a more secure holding cell that was put under close contact and only one person that change daily and no one would know until they clocked in that day.

To say she was mad was taking it lightly... she was beyond herself with anger at being caught she thought that Albus would save her but he has yet to make an appearance mind you I don't think he will appear as he is now known as Public Enemy No. 1.

Orford Umbridge has not commented on what his daughter has done over the years and was from what we could tell happy that she was made Undersecretary within the Ministry and when we asked about his ex wife and son all he had to say was 'good riddance' and 'not worth the time' he then refused to comment any further and demanded this reported to leave before he could hex me. I gladly did leave.  

Again dear readers please do not try and go after Albus Dumbledore as he will most likely kill or maim anyone that goes after him.

signing off

R.R.