33. Cave

Warning of swearing!

Dumbledore grumbled as he took the three idiots with him for crying out loud non of them could do anything without fucking it right up, first idiot one got stripped of his magic and was now living in the Muggle World but he managed to get the idiot to follow him somehow.

Idiot two got turned into a werewolf an was under the protection of Fenrir but as she was at school she was able to sneak out and he would normally obliviate her anyway no matter he didn't really care.

The third idiot well she was under lock and key with her parents and was being treated as a slave and was tied to her mother with the child restraint that her parents had put her on so he couldn't use her oh but he would get her before the end of Harry's seventh year the boy would be his.

Finally the fourth idiot.... his very own granddaughter.... he should of killed his daughter if he had the bloody well chance but no....

He had to put up with all of her damn failures like his own daughter Alexys was, the damn failures that they were not powerful enough but... oh Harry he was powerful, so much raw power that he could and would harness when the damn brat came to heel oh he was just waiting for the right time.

They had come up to an cave that was in the middle of the sea just off the coast of England where Tom had gone with the orphanage when he was younger and Dumbles knew what he was looking for was there, he knew that with the spells and compulsions on him at the time to creature the Horcruxes one was there he had a picture of the damn cave in his room when he went to visit...

Alas the boy turned man who in turn turned insane like he wanted but then after this 'demise' when he went to kill the damn Potter who got in his bloody way for world dominance they just had to die and thinking that harry would as well... but no the brat lived and so he had to revamp his plans which was annoying.

Tom somehow got better and became a damn lawyer in Hungry and then he was in Harry and Severus' side and defeated him in the court of law at his very own Ministry which was now out of his bloody hands just like everything else that had gone wrong.  

"Why in the hell are we bloody here?" moaned Ron, why couldn't Dumbles just kill him now? no he needed the boy at some point...

"Ron... fuck it Maxwell this is annoying to bloody moaning about everything" said Hermione to him whacking him so hard on the head he fell over, she still couldn't get used to her werewolf strength .

"Hermione please stop" said Sarah very meekly and just above a whisper as she knew she couldn't do anymore with her grandfather there at the very moment she wished she never knew but now she did they should be able to find her right? she didn't want to head back to her 'parents' she wanted to be where she belonged and it wasn't here but no one had found her and she was stuck with her grandfather.  

"This place has no magic so nothing to fear" said Dumbs as he whipped out a knife in front of the children making them wonder that he was going to do with it.

He cut his hand in front of them making them wonder what he was doing was he crazy or going crazy

"Sir?" asked Hermione.

"In order to gain passage payment must be made, payment intended to weaken any intruder"

"You should of let one of us" said Hermione making Ron look at her in disgust whatever she saw in her was going out of the window fast.

"Oh no my dear your blood is more precious than mine" and then he wiped his blood stained hand across the wall of the cave opening a doorway of sorts.

"Voldemort wouldn't of made it easy to discover his hiding place he would of put certain defences into place careful now" as they got to the lake