It's all about faith and bets

Twenty minutes after the test. Konohagakure's downtown…

Our favorite blond hero was walking on some random street, and also was deep in thoughts. His exact thoughts were…

'What the fuck should I do now?'

Of course by that he meant his apartment… or what's left of it.

'Damn! Where should I… wait, I already thought about this. And decided… oh yeah, hook up someone. Woman of course. Now to find one…'

Next thirty minutes he spend in search for his soon to be roommate, and found none. Certainly, he didn't need just a roommate, that's because it has to be a woman. And not just any woman, but a one with big… well, you know the drill.

"Fucking shit! Where are all the girls!" He almost screamed in frustration, stopping in front of a small building. Then he looked a little up and saw large letters above the entrance. 'Hmm, a restaurant. Come to think of it, I haven't had a breakfast today. Well, as good place as any. Here goes.' With that he opened the door and stepped inside.

Inside the restaurant. 17:30 o'clock…

After witnessing the interior decorations, and thinking for about seven seconds, Naruto realized that he has never been here before. 'That means they might not know who I am… good.' Yeah, being incognito is good. Especially for someone as popular as him. 'Actually, I can't remember this place at all. Hmm… even better.'

He walked to the counter and was greeted by a guy in glasses, which looked mysteriously similar to Kabuto. "Welcome to the Fried Dragon! My name is Kazuto! How can I help you sir?" Said the guy.

'…..HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Even their voices are the same! And sir… means he definitely doesn't know me.' Naruto desperately tried to keep strait face… and was failing miserably.

"Good day to you Kazuto-san!" He said trying not to laugh. "I would like to have a humble dinner in your elegant place." Naruto smiled.

"Of course sir. Please this way." Kazuto turned around and started to walk. Being the man who doesn't need to be told twice Naruto followed the guy, still chuckling a little.

Walking through the dining hall the blond boy noticed that many tables were empty. 'I wonder why?' Our hero thought, just before his eyes fell on one of the tables that were occupied. 'Well well, another set of familiar faces.'

Indeed familiar faces they were. Said table was occupied by three jounins. The first one was silently eating; the second was smoking and annoying the first one. Finally the third was annoying the first and the second by his constant speeches of youth. As you probably already guessed, they were Kurenai, Asuma and Gai. Suddenly, when his eyes locked on Kurenai, Naruto remembered his apartment problem. 'Hmm… straight legs, developed breasts, silk hair, pretty face… yep she'll do.' He put his hand on Kazuto's shoulder, stopping him in his tracks.

The boy in glasses turned around. "Something wrong sir?" He asked, looking concerned.

Naruto made a fake smile. "Nope, It's alright, I'll find my way from here."

Kazuto released the breath he was holding. "O-Of course sir! Please make yourself comfortable."

"Don't worry I will." Naruto said already walking toward jonins' table.

On his way Naruto noticed Asuma's attempt to impress Kurenai with some jokes. "…And then I punched him in the face hahahaha…" Naruto hadn't heard the entire joke, but for Gai not to laugh, it must be EXTREMLY bad. 'And here I thought Gai will laugh, even if you show him a finger… middle one. Damn Asuma is hopeless. I wonder if he's a virgin…' Finding this moment as special as any other he finally decided to show his presence.