When you have no fate

Iwagakure no sato…

Haruno Sakura was always proud to be a kunoichi. She was from a civilian family, so she took up her job very seriously… or at least she thought so.

The truth is, because of her civilian family she had no idea what problems shinobi life brings.

That is until Uchiha Sasuke, her long time crush, has left the village. Then she began to take her work seriously… or at least she thought so.

In reality, she just wished for her long last dream to come true. In order to achieve that, she needed strength to bring Sasuke back. And he did return, and she believed everything will be alright, but…

BANG.

Haruno Sakura's world has officially broken like a glass.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Hmhmhmhmhm… HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Naruto laughed like a madman with a smoking gun in his hand. "FINALLY! I can't fucking believe it! After all these years…" He took a deep breath. "The last Uchiha has finally died by my hand."

"No… No…" Sakura cried in Sasuke's unmoving chest. "That's not possible… That cannot be…"

Naruto snorted. "Oh, what a familiar picture! It was years ago, but I still remember like it was yesterday. Remember? Wave mission?"

Sakura looked at him with her watery eyes.

"I know you remember it." The demon continued. "That time dear Uke-chan came back from the dead, maybe he will do this again, huh? What Haku did to him?" He thought for a moment. "Ah yes! He stabbed some senbons in his neck. And I…" Naruto looked at Sasuke, and…

He had a hole instead of his left eye.

"Oh dear, I guess it will be harder to return from that." Naruto stated. "Come on, Sakura! We're his teammates, so we must help him!" And with that… he kicked her right in the face, sending the pink haired kunoichi backwards.

"Gah!" Sakura gasped in pain.

"Don't worry, I will be with you shortly!" Naruto exclaimed and turned to Sasuke's dead body. "Come on, Sasuke! Wake up! You… You have a hole in your skull!" He said and chuckled slightly. "You know, Uke-chan, I take it back. I like you dead much better…"

"Why…? We had so little time together…"

Naruto raised an eyebrow at this. "Together? You mean like yesterday?"

"How do you know?"

"Well, let's just say…" He coughed a few times. "Let me make you forget all your worries." The demon said in Sakura's voice.

Kunoichi's eyes widened. "H-How do you know that?! Were you spying on us?!"

Naruto shrugged. "You can say that… though I really hated when you called me Sasuke."

Sakura gasped in horror.

"I mean, it was kind of humiliating!" He stated. "I was trying my best and you still screamed 'Sasuke!', 'Sasuke!'… It almost took the entire mood away. And you know, just to be sure…" He aimed his gun again and…

BANG.

…Nailed Sasuke in the other eye.

"Ah, even better this way!" The blond stated. "Now every damn Sharingan is out of this world."

"Cough…" Sakura slowly got up on her knees. "You…"

"What?"

"You…"

"What?"

"You…"

"What? What? What?"

"YOU MONSTER!" Sakura screamed. "I never believed it… I couldn't believe it! I wanted to deny it so much… But they were right; you are beyond redemption, Naruto!" She said, throwing him a hateful glare.