Never say I promise!

"Where is that blond asshole?!"

Naruto was obviously not in a good mood…

"You know, you're also a blond… and not very nice one as well…"

'Shut up! You know who I was talking about!' The demon snapped.

"Why so tipsy…" Yamato paused. "Is this because of that blue haired girl?"

'More because of how she died…' Naruto thought pacing through the forest at high speed. 'Screw Deidara! I have to intercept Itachi before he reaches Konoha!"

"Why?"

'He knows something he shouldn't.'

"Right… And what exactly… wait, did you hear that?"

'Hear what?!'

"A fucking explosion!"

'No, I…' Naruto looked up just in time to see enormous Deidara. 'No way… Is this some kind of joke?!'

"Doesn't look like…"

'Is it just dumb luck?!'

"Maybe. Anyway, it won't hurt to investigate…"

'Right! Let's go!'

With Deidara and Sasuke…

"Where is Itachi?" The youngest Uchiha asked standing in front of sitting Deidara.

Instead of responding, the self-proclaimed artist sent two clay snakes at Sasuke. The Uchiha just conducted electricity through his body, leaving two snakes lie useless… but then he fell on his knees as well.

"Heh…Aren't you at your limit as well? At last you are out of chakra." Deidara exclaimed. "Kuku… I'll win no matter what! Even if I'm unable to move, my bombs can for me…"

Then he noticed Sasuke's fearless look…

"Considering the situation at hand… You could show some fear, don't you think? Hmm." The clay user asked. "This time my art will win, and you'll die."

Still no fear…

"He… he he… ku ku ku… That really pissed me off! It's exactly like your brother!" The blond Akatsuki snapped. "Stop acting so damn cool! Those eyes! Those damn eyes make me mad! I can't stand them anymore, always looking down on my art! Those eyes that see my art without showing any amazement… I can't stand them criticizing my art!"

"I don't give a damn about all of this!" The Uchiha replied back. "Just tell me where Itachi is!" He then deactivated his Sharingan.

That was a breaking point for Deidara.

"You're not using your Sharingan anymore…? You keep underestimating me…" He said and ripped his shirt away, exposing his stitched chest. Then he quickly undid the stitches, and another mouth appeared… just where the heart should have been.

"Hehe…" Deidara chuckled, putting a large piece of clay into said mouth. "This is my ultimate art! I'm going to blow myself up!"

Sasuke gritted his teeth. 'This guy is…'

Meanwhile Deidara continued. "With this I will become art itself! An unbelievable explosion that makes indelible scars on Earth… And finally…"

But he was unable to finish that sentence, because of flames that started spinning madly between the two exhausted shinobis.

"Phew! Made it!" Said a blond man in a black cloak and sunglasses.

Sasuke's eyes widened. "Na-Naruto?"