Power of the question

"Hell yeah!" – talks.

'The art is a blast!' – thoughts.

"Know your role!" – Yamato/Renellion.

"Katsu!" – demonic/jutsu.

...

River Country…

"And that's all I've got to say about that!"

BANG.

Silence.

Haruno Sakura simply stood in silence with no idea of what to do. It has all dawned on her in one moment. Their victory was short-lived. Naruto is back, Kumogakure was obviously already destroyed, and the peace didn't last for even a year. And now…

"Sakura?"

The kunoichi turned around hearing Sasuke's voice.

"Sakura, you…" He stopped in mid-sentence noticing the look on her face. "Did something happen?"

Unable to hold it in any longer, Sakura fell to her knees now crying openly.

"Sakura!" Sasuke quickly ran to her side. "What's wrong with you, what happened?"

"Sob… It's him, Sasuke…" She managed to say between her sobs. "He's alive… He's back…"

Uchiha's eyes widened. He didn't even need to guess who she was talking about. Only one person could get that kind of reaction out of Sakura.

"Where is he?"

"K-Kumo… sob… He… sob… he destroyed it."

'Rebellion?'

"It's just as I have feared…" The demon blade replied.

'But why didn't you warn me?!' Sasuke shouted at his sword mentally.

"Because I had no chance of knowing for sure."

'Wait! That means he killed the Supreme Overlord!' The Uchiha concluded.

"I'm afraid so…" Rebellion stated.

'But how is that possible? I thought he was some kind of unbeatable bastard.'

"It looks like Uzumaki Naruto has found the way… Perhaps I might even know that way…"

'What is it?'

"No matter. I'm more worried about why he left Yamato behind… and why he was hiding all this time. Perhaps… Oh no!"

'W-What?' Sasuke asked. The way Rebellion's voice sounded didn't promise anything good.

"Try to summon, now!"

'But…'

"Do it! I fear the situation is even worse than I believed at first!"

"Tch." The Uchiha stood up.

"Sasuke?" Sakura raised her head to look at him with her teary eyes.

"Just a second, I have to check on something." He did several handseals. "Kuchiose no jutsu!"

A puff of smoke and… nothing.

'What the…?'

"Try again."

"Kuchiose no jutsu!"

PUFF.

Still nothing.

'What is the meaning of this, Rebellion?!' The Uchiha shouted.

"Dammit!" The demon blade cursed. "How couldn't I realize this?!"

'Realize what?!'

"Yamato. It's a special sword. It can…"