How easy it is to disappear

Bandit camp. Two hours later…

'Ahh, hot shower feels nice!' Naruto thought. 'Remind me to thank the remains of these jabronis in the morning.'

"I wonder if those bandits have built this house…"

'Probably not… But why the fuck do you care?!'

"True, I don't…" The demon blade replied. "Anyways, looks like you're having your fun."

'Oh, I AM having fun!' Naruto stated. 'In fact I didn't have this much fun since… well yesterday…'

"A damn long time!" Yamato said with sarcasm.

'Yeah, yeah fuck you too.'

"So, what are you going to do about this girl?"

Naruto grinned evilly. 'Let's see…' He answered leaving the bathroom. There sat Hanabi, wrapped in a towel… and blushed crimson. 'Hmm… no requests to cover myself?! I like that.' Indeed, unlike her he was wrapped in absolutely nothing.

"Oh, by all means, Orochimaru-sama!"

'Shut up, she's not a boy!'

"Sure, sure… have fun."

"Enjoying the view?" He asked slyly.

Hanabi looked away. "N-No I'm not!"

Demon's grin widened. "Come on, don't be so shy!" He exclaimed. "You had kunoichi training, right?"

"Y-Yeah…"

"Then you shouldn't be so tense around men." Naruto said and walked closer, causing the poor girl to tense even more.

Hanabi hesitantly turned her head back… only for her eyes to widen again, because Naruto's 'tool' started to…

"W-Wow…"

Ex-jinchuriki chuckled. "Yeah, I hear that a lot." He replied. "So, what's on your mind? Wanna do something about this guy?"

Hanabi unconsciously licked her lips and Naruto had to suppress the urge to laugh.

'Kawai!'

"Cough… pedophile… cough…" Yamato commented.

'Shut up! Or you forgot the golden anime rule?!'

"What rule?"

'Never deny a blowjob!'

"Haha! That's why I like you!"

"Oh my…" Hanabi muttered, watching Naruto's twitching 'thing' in front of her face. 'So big… does he want me to…?' She looked up at his grinning face. 'Well, I almost fucking died twice today! No one will judge me for this.'

Naruto's smile widened even more. 'Thaaaaats it…'

'Wow!' The girl thought. 'It's big enough for me to grab it with both my hands! And it's…'

"Hot…"

"Yep, and you have soft hands by the way."

Her eyes widened yet again. 'Did I just say that out loud?'

"Yep, you did."

"Y-You can read minds?!" She asked in awe.

"Nah, I just guessed it." Naruto replied. "You had that look on your face."

"Well…" She smiled. "Let's see if I can make the same look to appear on your face!" The Hyuga replied and started stroking him slowly.

"Mmm… Not bad…" Naruto commented. "Not good enough either."