A little misunderstanding

Earlier on "Everyone has darkness…

"Go get Tsunade and the others. Together with her you might have a chance."

"Okay." He said. "But I will come back with help!" And with that the last Uchiha jumped away.

"I won't hold my breath." Trish stated, pointing her gun at Naruto.

...

"I hope you've got a lot of condoms…" Ex-jinchuriki replied. "Because I'm so going to fuck you up!"

The girl smiled at that. "Such arrogance… has someone told you not to underestimate your enemy?"

Naruto snorted at that. "Why are you telling me that? Isn't it better to be underestimated?"

"Nope…" She took out second gun and pointed it at Naruto as well. "If I want to have at least some fun!"

The demon chuckled. "Hmhmhm… talking about underestimating." He said and ran a hand through his hair. "So, are you going to just stand there, or we'll finally start?"

BANG!

"Ouch!" Naruto exclaimed, examining a new hole in his chest. "That's not what I meant…" He added. 'Still, this weapon is something! I can't wait to get my hands on it!'

"Careful, she's strong…" Yamato commented.

'Eh? You know her?' Demon asked.

"Yes…" The demon blade paused. "She is Dante's sidekick."

Naruto raised an eyebrow at this. 'You mean… that Dante?'

"Yeah, the one you disposed off at the Fire temple."

Suddenly a memory ran through Naruto's mind.

"I'm Trish, and I have a bone to pick up with that guy right there."

"Hmhmhm…" Naruto chuckled. "So that's why you're here!"

Trish looked at him in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"You want to revenge your partner, right?" He asked with confident smirk… which quickly faded when she laughed.

"Hahaha! Who told you that?" The demoness replied with an evil grin. "No, I'm not here for that. Dante and I stopped working together a loooooong time ago."

Naruto scratched his head. "Not that I really interested, but why?"

Trish shrugged. "Simple, he was weak." She stated confidently.

The demon raised both eyebrows at that. "Excuse me?!"

"No, don't get me wrong." She corrected. "He was a powerful warrior… but he was all too human for my taste."

"Oh?"

"His 'always protect innocent people' lifestyle got me pissed off."

"So you don't care about innocent people?" Naruto asked.

"Not in the slightest." She answered. "Unlike Dante, I'm a pure blooded demoness."

Naruto grinned evilly. "Niiiiiice!"

"So…" She was still pointing her guns at him. "Wanna start already or there is anything else you want to know? I'm not in a hurry."

The demon shrugged. "Just one thing… what in the blue hell do you really want from me?"

"Oh, that one is simple as well…" She answered. "I need that sword you are holding in your left hand."

"Huh?" Yamato exclaimed surprisingly.