The most electrifying

Sakura's eyes widened. 'That's Uchiha Itachi! The one who hurt Sasuke-kun the most! And now he wants to take Naruto away!' She clenched her fists. 'I WILL stop him and save everyone!'

"An Uchiha… It's been a long time since I fought against a Sharingan user…" Chiyo exclaimed.

"You fought against a Sharingan user?!" The pink haired kunoichi asked in disbelief.

"Yes and not one by the way."

Naruto smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?! And how exactly have you fought against a Sharingan?"

""Well, if you're alone…" The old woman went into a lecture mode… but not for long.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU FOUGHT!" Naruto shouted. "The fact of the matter is this." The jinchuriki turned to the Akatsuki member. "Itachi! You motherfuckin' piece of shit! I don't know what they told you…" A black substance erupted around Naruto's hand, and a sheathed katana appeared out of it. "But challenging me to an open fight was not a very smart ide… a…" He cocked his head to the side. "Wait, something's wrong…" Itachi narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean, Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"Well, he and I… let's just say, we have a history."

"And?"

"And for him to attack me head on?! Nu-uh, impossible." Naruto said smiling at the Uchiha.

"Why is that?" Kakashi was starting to lose patience.

Naruto turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "Why else genius… He's afraid."

"Afraid of the 'you know what'?" Yondaime's student asked.

Naruto smirked again… but instead of him Itachi answered. "No, I'm not afraid of the Kyuubi."

"Then what?!" Kakashi shouted, but was completely ignored by both of them.

"Is it that jutsu?" Naruto asked.

"Yes." Was Itachi's answer.

The jinchuriki laughed. "Ahahaha! And you think that it will stop me?!"

Itachi was still stoic. "You're wrong. My mission is not to defeat you…"

"Then wha… oh, I see."

"What is it?" Now it was Chiyo who asked.

"Have you forgotten where we are going?" Kakashi and the old woman understood immediately, but Sakura… well, she was herself.

"What's going on?" Was her very Sakura-like question.

Naruto sighed. "His mission is to make sure, that we won't make it in time to save Gaara."

"Oh!" She finally got it. "You bastard!" Good old Sakura…

"…Maybe." Itachi said. "But I'm not the biggest bastard here."

'Hmm…' Kakashi thought. 'He sure as hell is talking about Naruto… But why? Does he know something that we don't?'

"Oooh! Where did you get so smart-mouthed? No matter. I've had enough. Conversation ends here." Naruto took a battle stance.

With a puff of smoke, a sword appeared in Itachi's hand as well.

"Naruto! Don't rush into things! This time I will need your help. I'll attack and you…" Kakashi gave his orders, but someone did not agree with them.

"No."

"What do you mean by "no", Naruto?"

The jinchuriki turned to him. "You won't do shit. It's my fight and mine alone."