Oh! How I 'love' this village!

Next morning. Suna village…

Naruto woke up… only to feel something warm beside him. He glanced to his left… and saw a very smiling girl, still sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. Well obviously, his first thought was…

'Who in the b…blonde hell, are you… wait, blonde?' He looked up, trying to remember the events of last night.

Flashback…

After saving Gaara all celebration time went quickly and it was already bedtime.

Uzumaki Naruto, the jinchuriki of Kyuubi no yoko… was taking his boxers off… yes he sleeps without clothes!

"Damn!" He exclaimed. "Oh! How I 'love' this village! Fucking sand! How did it even manage to get inside of my boxers?!" Of course our hero didn't expect to hear a knock on his door right now. 'Shit!' He thought, quickly putting boxers back on. "Who is it?"

"Um… Naruto-san, it's Temari… can I come in?" A stuttering voice came from behind the door.

"Sure, come in!" Naruto answered.

Kazekage's sister walked into the room… and immediately got a nosebleed from the sight of the almost naked Konoha genin.

"So…" Naruto started, because by the look of it she could stare all night. "…What is it?" He asked, finally taking into account that she was in her bedclothes as well…

The girl blushed. "I… uh… I just… wanted to… ask you a favor, Naruto-san. Can you help me with a problem?"

Naruto smiled. "Sure, I'll help if I can. What's the problem?"

Temari hesitated for a few seconds, but then finally gathered her resolve and in one quick motion undid her robe's strings, letting it fall freely on the floor.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Woah!" He then sized up and down Temari's naked features and finally exclaimed. "That's good and all, but…" He sized her up again. "I sure as hell don't see any problems here."

Temari bit her lower lip. "T-The p…problem is…s tha…at…" She gulped. "I'm a v…virgin, Naruto-san." She squeezed out of herself.

Naruto raised second eyebrow. "How can this be? I thought all kunoichis are receiving… special training in this field."

The blonde girl frowned. "Yes, that's true… but the thing is… I didn't receive it…"

"Why?"

"…Gaara…"

"Oh, I see…"

Now frown turned into a pleading face. "Please, Naruto-san! Can you help me? You're the only one!"

Naruto made an evil smile. "If you want to see Naruto fuck that blonde girl senseless, give me a HELL YEAH!" He said somewhere to the side, walking towards Temari's shivering form.

End flashback…

Naruto glanced at the sleeping girl again. 'How could I not… Oh, her hair undone.'

Feeling of his shift woke her up.

"Good morning." Naruto said.

"Mmm… morning…" She moaned back.

"So, how do you feel?" The jinchuriki asked.

Temari blushed. "Alive…"

Naruto smiled. "That's good."

"What time is it?" The girl asked.

Naruto looked at the watch, then back to her. "8:32. it's quite early actually…"