Make it count!

Konohagakure no sato. Hokage's office…

"Tsunade-sama!"

Godaime looked up from her work. "What is it, Shizune?"

"I have bad news, Tsunade-sama…" Her assistant started.

The blond woman sighed. "What is it this time?"

Shizune gulped. "Our spy in Naruto's higher ranks has been killed yesterday."

Tsunade glared. "That's not good indeed. How did it happen?"

"He was killed, Tsunade-sama… by Naruto himself."

"Why?"

Shizune paused. "As… As you ordered, Tsunade-sama, he tried to prevent Naruto from attacking the Moon Country…"

"But…?"

"But suddenly Naruto himself came and didn't even let him explain…"

"Tch…" Tsunade's eyes narrowed. 'Damn you, Naruto… Why did you have to make it this difficult…?'

"Fortunately…" Shizune continued. "He still completed his task by placing a small camera in the conference room… and here comes the bad news…"

The Hokage raised an eyebrow. "And that right there wasn't bad news?!"

"Not as bad as the next ones…"

Tsunade massaged her temples. "Okay, spill it."

Shizune nodded reluctantly. "Naruto already gave the order to attack. His troops began marching this morning."

"Dammit!" Tsunade hissed. "I thought we'll have more time."

"And…"

Slug mistress's eyes widened. "That's not all?!"

Shizune shook her head. "N-Naruto… he… he went to the Netherworld today…"

"FUCK!" Tsunade shouted and crushed her desk with her fist. "CALL OROCHIMARU IN HERE! NOW!"

"HAI!"

Netherworld. Temen-ni-gru tower…

"Temen-ni-gru, huh…" Naruto muttered, walking into some round room. "Stupid name. Who would call a portal like that?! I can barely say it!"

"You moron!" Yamato stated. "Do you even know why it's called like that?!"

Naruto scratched the back of his head. "Umm… nope, I don't…"

"Idiot."

"Do you?"

"What?"

"Do you know why it's called like that?"

"What, are you crazy?! Of course I don't!" Thedemon blade stated.

"Wait a second! Why did you call me an idiot then?!" Naruto asked in anger.

"Simple, I wanted to call you that! HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! And there's nothing you can do…"

"How about sticking you up Orochimaru's ass…?" Naruto asked slyly.

"No! Not that! Anything but that! I take my words back, I take everything back! Just don't do it!"

"Shut up already, I won't." Naruto stated to Yamato's relief. "Better tell me where this fucking entrance is!"

"Should be here. Search for a door. It should be quite big by the way…"

"Well, I see nothing beside this fucking ice!"

"Well, that's just…" Yamato paused. "Wait a second, did you just say ice?"

"Yep, lots of ice around here…" The demon said, looking over the room.