Chapter 40

"Mason!" I glared as he shot me an innocent look and shrugged his shoulders. "Mason, please go to class. I'm literally here." I sighed as we continued walking down the busy hallway of students moving to and from classes.

"You're carrying the goods, I can't just let you go by yourself." He said as he rolled his eyes and tightened his hold on me.

Soon enough we got to my class and stopped right outside. I turned to look at Mason who looked as unbothered as ever while I wanted to rip his hair out. He has class the same exact time as me and now he's going to be late because it's on the other side of campus.

"What are you waiting for? Come on." He said as he as he gently pulled me into the classroom where students were already walking in.

My eyes instantly widened in shock as I rapidly shook my head.

"No, Mason! You are not walking me to my seat!" I whisper yelled as he rolled his eyes. My protest fell on deaf ears as he pulled me in the class grabbing everyone's attention.

"Morning Doc." Mason said as Dr Evans gave us an amused look.

"Mason, Everly." He chuckled as Mason walked me to the back and put my backpack on my desk. Grayson looked amused to say the least as he burst into a fit of laughter.

"Did he pack you snacks too?" Grayson teased as Mason's eyes widened.

"Fuck, I probably should've. I'll be back." He instantly rushed out as I stomped on Grayson's foot as grabbed Mason's wrist stopping him from going anywhere.

"Mason, please go to class. If I need anything I'll call you, better yet I'll get Grayson to go." I smiled as Grayson instantly shook his head.

"Okay, fine. I love you, and I'll be here before class ends." He said as he kissed the top of my head and turned to Mason. "She needs anything, you get it." He glared as Grayson nodded and watched as Mason left the class.

Everyone was looking over at us in confusion as I sunk in my seat and hid my face in my hands.

It's been a couple days since I told Mason about our baby and he's been over protective to say the least. A lot more than usual, and of course it's understandable but I might just lose my mind. Especially knowing that it'll be like this but much more extreme as time moves on.

The day of his birthday was spent at home for the most part. The original plan was to go to a club and party all night now that they could legally drink. Not that they were ever tempted to go begin with, but just for the buzz of it.

He instantly cancelled for the both of us claiming he was sick and didn't want to go out. There was a lot of convincing mostly on Harry's part because according to him he hasn't drank legally since he's moved here and if Mason buys him a drink then it's like he's bought himself a drink. Whatever that means.

Anyway, we stayed home and cuddled on the couch. I made the living room a cosy little area with rose petals and candles and fairy lights while he went out to get food. I also made him a birthday cake where I ate half of it, but that's besides the point.

Since his birthday was on a Saturday, we stayed in for the weekend. We're still the only two people that know about the pregnancy and it's taken everything in me not to tell our friends and family. We decided to do it in a special way considering it'll be our parents first grandchild, and my brothers only sister is having a baby. It's kinda special. 

The entire lecture went by painfully slow and the nauseous feeling creeping up wasn't helping. Greyson was shooting my worried looks throughout the hour but I simply shrugged him off and told him it was a stomach bug.