Prologue

The pictures I use in the story and its credit belongs to the original owner

"Mile let's runaway from here, if we continued to stay here we will not be able to stay together." -Apo

"But my dear apo I can't give you a luxurious life. I am poor and I may be only able give life's necessities like cheap clothes and food and a small place as home." -Mile

Apo the the Omega Prince who is eighteen, younger brother of Chanyeol the alpha crown prince and Earth the second alpha prince. Apo is very naughty and he prays everyday that the remaining two years before he reaches 20 should go slowly. In their kingdom omegas should get married at the age of 20 years old and alphas and betas at 25. Apo is really beautiful and because of that his father and brothers are quite overprotective of him.

Mile, now the supporter of his family along with his dad Wang yibo poor but very rich at heart. As his family was at the verge of suicide he decided to join as servant in the palace as his younger brother Jeff got into an accident and have his legs paralysed. Mile is 26 but couldn't get any Omega as he is very poor. He already married off his Omega brother tong. He was very happy when he received his advance without knowing what is waiting for him at his new work place.

I hope you enjoy my story and sorry for the long break. Characters are introduced in the next part.