Chapter 2

The pictures I use in the story and its credit belongs to the original owner

Mile was stunned when he saw the beauty walking towards him. He forgot to breathe for a while. Golden skin tone, pheonix eyes and that curve of the waist, oh god that just took him to heaven. (But really Apo's waist curve is 🙏🏻).  He have never felt this way before. When the boy passed him and went inside the the bathroom, he suddenly realised he was looking at the prince. The Omega Prince who he have to serve in the future.

If this is what he have to go through daily, he will gladly do it

If this is what he have to go through daily, he will gladly do it. Mile gave himself a smack on his head 'no you should not have such thoughts about the prince. He is royal and you are just a poor servant.'  mile reminded himself that. He cannot fall in love with a prince. He should not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apo finished taking a bath, changed his clothes and went outside to find his alpha servant gone. He really want see him again and he for the first time want to smell an alpha's pheromone. He went back to his room to get ready for the breakfast.

Apo reached the dining room to find his ready of the family sitting there.

"Good morning dad, good morning mom and good morning to others too." Apo greeted and went sit on his seat which is right side of his father and opposite to his mother. Nayeon shook her head no matter how much she scolds him he is still that naughty kid who does not like to follow formality. But she loves her kids to be themselves.

Jeongyeon patted his head and gestured everyone to start eating. With Apo's antics and stories everyone laughed and had fun. After breakfast the king and queen along with their alpha sons went to manage the kingdom's affairs. Leaving the the three omegas alone in the garden.

" So apo, who did you fall in love with?" Mix asked apo who got startled. And baek had the same face as mix.

"What do you mean? I didn't fall in love. You are really trying to play tricks on me." Apo said with a nervous laugh. He tried to laugh it off but when he faced his brother-in-laws serious face his laughter stopped. Apo didn't know what to say, he himself don't know if he is in love.

" We know you apo, you are like a open book to us. You are shyly smiling. Getting lost in thoughts in the middle of conversation. So we only have one question. Who is it?" Baek questioned.

They know each other from childhood. Apo is like their own little brother. And by the symptoms apo is showing, he really started to fall in love. And they also know that apo got a new servant which is an alpha, they only pray that the person who apo fell for should not be a servant or a common person.

" I.... I think..... I am ..... attracted towards the..... New servant." Apo said with much difficulty. And looked at his in-laws and saw their face showing different emotions.

"Apo do you even hear yourself. A servant, you got attracted towards a servant. God knows what will happen if father knows about this. I can't even imagine the poor servant's condition. And you-" Baek whispered yelled but stopped when he saw Apo's teary eyes. Mix went and hugged apo tightly.

"It's okay, tried to forget him please. Because of you a poor servant should not suffer. You know very well what your father can do. But know that whatever is your decision, we are with you." Mix tried to comfort apo and baek too went to hug him. Now we cannot decide who we should fall for right. Apo thought about his alpha with someone else, his heart broke. Yes apo already declared the alpha as his. Love at first sight I guess. He just saw the person today and fell for him today itself.

Apo never believed in love' at first sight but now he believed. When ever his mother said about how his mother fell in love with his father at first sight, he laughed at his mother but now he experienced the same thing. But how can he over come the obstacles. And first of all is the alpha even single, he is not married because there is no mark but does the alpha have anyone in his heart. Apo is really going to be crazy in a few seconds. The trio broke the hug.

Apo reassured them and went back his own garden. And there he is, his alpha. He doesn't even know the name but who cares. If his alpha is single and doesn't have anyone in his heart he is going make him(mile) fall in love with him(apo). He knows this is risky but he can't help but fall in love deeply. At first it was just attraction but now it turned to love. Can somebody fall in love so quickly?

*To be continued

Sorry if there is any mistakes.