Chapter 5

Apo's journey started with his family's blessings. He was in the carriage peeking at mile who is walking outside with other servants. But apo wanted him to be in the same carriage as him, then again he can't as other servants are there and it may make other servants suspicious.

So apo decided to get of the carriage and walk with mile. At first mile disapproved Apo's idea. But he couldn't win against our stubborn Omega Prince.

They continued their journey. Going through many villages stayed inns and just like that it almost became a month. Now they were at a inn close to the forest.

And apo being a curious cat wants to go in and explore, so he commanded other servants to stay at inn while he and mile will go inside the forest. And took mile's hand and ran to the forest.

Mile just followed him with a helpless look. They wandered here and there. Occasionally kissing and hugging. Mile knows it is forbidden but sometimes forbidden fruits taste so good. And he just wants to melt into it.

Suddenly rain started. they were shocked and ran to the shed they saw as they wandered. It was like a small hut. They got inside. Both were wet. Apo didn't mind being wet as he was so hapy these days because first he can go out of palace to visit many places, second he got to spend time with mile, third tawan didn't came with them.

He was happily giggling watching rain and didn't notice the chang in the atmosphere. Slowly he started to smell a strong pheromone and he started to feel hot. He looked at mile who was already looking at him with a hot burning eyes.

He understood, they both were in rut/heat.
Apo couldn't control and hugged mile. Mile was startled and tried to take off the hand.

"Prince, I am at the edge of losing control, please don't do this. I can't control. I am in rut so ple-"he couldn't finish his words as apo stopped it by putting his finger against mile's lips.

"Stop calling me prince. I am your apo, your Omega. Don't control yourself. I need you just as you need me." Apo said tightened his hug.

"Apo, my apo, my Omega." Mile said and picked up apo and layed him down on the floor which was covered with wet hay. They gave themselves to each other that evening.

*To be continued