Chapter 1

The pictures I use in the story and its credit belongs to the original owner

"Prince apo, you will get a new servant and I heard he is a handsome alpha." The maid said with a giggle. Apo raised his eyebrows. Well that's something new, an alpha servant for an Omega Prince. Interesting.

Apo put his veil and went outside his room for a walk. He got his first heat when he was 16 and it was horrifying. ( In this world women doesn't have periods only heat. Why should I make women suffer with both heat and periods. So no periods, only heat.)

It was like someone was trying to tear his inside apart. At that time one of the alpha servant lost control because of his pheromone and tried to come near him but fortunately his brother earth came on time. From that day onwards alpha servants are forbidden near him. But now there is a alpha servant for him.

Apo went near his eldest brother' room where his brother-in-law is resting with his 4 months baby bump.

"Bro-in-law, may I come in?" Apo asked looking at baek. Baek rolled his eyes and gestured him to come in. Apo went inside after dismissing the guards.

"Why do you even ask permission after coming in?" Baek questioned apo who gave him sheepish smile. Apo went near baek and sat beside him.

"Bro-in-law am I rally having a alpha as my servant? I mean I am not complaining it's just that didn't dad forbidden it before but now he decided to keep alpha as my servant." Apo questioned. Because he really need to know what was the reason behind his father's sudden change.

"It's just that you are eighteen and need to go outside and study about outside world a bit, so you need an alpha servant who can protect you at the same time serve you. And that's why with so many people's request he allowed to keep an alpha as your servant." Baek explained the situation. King jeongyeon didn't have another choice than to make her beloved son go outside to observe, so that when he marries a prince he may know how to help his husband. And for his son's safety he finally decided to take an alpha as her son's servant. Only betas and omegas were the one who served apo but now an alpha too.

"Don't worry, he will not dare to do anything to you. I heard he passed all the test including pheromone control test and endurance test. So you don't need to be afraid. Besides you know how to fight, so you shouldn't have that frowning face." Baek said and massaged Apo's frowning eyebrows who immediately smiled. He really need see his new servant.

Apo said good bye to his brother-in-law and went back to his room area which is like a small villa. He have to take a bath before going for breakfast. He have one more hour before the breakfast hour which at 9 'o' clock. He walked inside the after closing the door and took off his veil. He heard a sound outside which made him curious and went near the window to take a look.

He widened his eyes after seeing the view. A man shirtless showing his abs chopping firewood. He is sweating and it is increasing his handsomeness. Apo immediately moved backward and sat on his room. Putting a hand over his now aggressively beating heart. Even though he couldn't see the face properly it still made him attract to that man.

"Come on prince need to bath, hurry up and bring those firewood." Apo heard someone say. Apo immediately got a clue. That man must be his new alpha servant.

Apo went near his bathroom and saw the same man drinking water but this time apo could see his facial features clearly. He is handsome, have beard and fair skin. Other than that apo didn't know how to describe.
That man suddenly looked at his side

He is still shirtless. Apo saw the man's eyes widen and without waiting for anything he strides towards the bathroom and closed the door. Apo went to take a bath inside with the help of his maids and with thought of the same man in his mind. And till now he didn't realise that he showed his face to an alpha, which his father forbade him to do.

*To be continued.