Chapter 4

The credits of the pictures I use belongs to original owners.

1 month later

It's been one month mile joined in the palace as a servant. After 2 weeks of Apo's courting mile slowly fell in love. Even though he didn't confessed, he still tried to make apo know by actions. Which apo actually and correctly guessed but he still wants to hear it from mile.

So today is the day again for servant selection day because Omega Prince going out three days later and need some omegas to look after him who can also protect him at emergencies if an alpha or beta is not near. And servants were selected.

But what's more interesting is that one of the selected Omega is behind mile trying to get closer. His name tawan.

"hey mile, do you want something to drink?" Tawan asked kinn who is chopping the firewood. Tawan was instantly attracted to mile the moment he saw him.

"He doesn't need, you go do your own work." Apo who came to see mile said. Tawan went away from there after secretly glaring at apo.

"Mile come here." Apo said and went inside the small cottage near the garden followed by mile. Mile closed the door so that no one sees them. Apo was lying side ways on a sofa with closed eyes. His waist was exposed.

(It is really Apo's waist just imagine it with a belly chain.)

Mile came and sat looking at the waist. He gulped because he has the urge to touch the waist whenever he sees Apo's waist then again he tries hard to control himself but he don't know what got into him today that he actually touched Apo's waist startling apo who had closed eyes. He opened his eyes to see mile looking like worshipping his waist. He laughed and mile came back his senses, feeling shy.

"If you want come on touch it." Apo said and took mile's hand put on his waist. Apo closed his eyes at sensation. Mile slowly caressed his waist and kissed. Apo couldn't control anymore and pulled mile to kiss him.

After the kiss apo looked at and asked " do you love me?" Mile nodded his head as yes.

"Words"

"Yes"

"Then remember today onwards you are my alpha and I am your Omega, got it?" Apo said.

"Yes" mile said with a small smile.

Day of the departure

Everyone was busy in the palace as today is the day the Omega Prince go out of the palace

Apo was so excited as this is the first time he go out of the palace because his father and brothers are overprotective of him. And they are allowing him to go out because this is a ritual that should be done. No one outside of the palace know him as prince and also they didn't announce it because it may cause accidents.

*To be continued