Chapter 6

The credits of the images that I use belongs to owner.

The sun slowly went up and rays hit apo's face. He tried to open his eyes, after several tries he finally opened. He looked down at himself to see mile sleeping on his chest. He suddenly got the memories of yesterday, the rain, the heat, and the precious moments. Apo touched his neck to feel the mark that mile left there. He felt flying in happiness.

"Mile....mile... Wake up it's already morning." Apo called mile who didn't have any intention to wake up.

Mile slowly opened his eyes, he looked around and saw Porsche, he had flashbacks of yesterday making him to jump up from his sleeping position. Porsche was gathering his clothes and threw mile's clothes at his face.

" Wear your clothes, my guards might be searching for me." Apo said and wore his clothes as fast as he could. Mile too wore his clothes. Apo went Mile and wrapped his hands around mile's neck.

"Do you regret it?" Apo asked to which mile shook his head as answer.

"Good, otherwise I would have killed you here and remember now we both belong to each other. I will slowly tell my parents about it. We should face everything together. Also if anyone threatened you or if you have any problem, you should tell me don't hide anything." Apo said sternly but with love filled eyes.

" I love you my omega" mile said and apo answered the same. Apo covered his face with the veil and walked out of the forest with mile. And in the middle they saw the royal guards and said some lies which they believed. And mile tried his best to cover his mark.

3 months later

Apo's allowed time was 3 months. And today is the last day. The guards are all Alphas but they are not allowed near apo the only alpha allowed is mile. Today as it is the last day the two of the royal guards decided to go to a brothel. And came to ask mile but his room was locked so they knocked on the door.

" Mile are you in there?"

Mile and apo who were sleeping woke up the aggressive knocking.mile looked at apo with fear in his eyes. Apo gestured him to ask them.

"Who is there?" Mile asked loudly.

"Mile we are lime and theme. The omega prince said to others to not come inside his room and he wants to be alone. So you are free now. Want to come with us to the brothel?" The two idiots outside the door asked without knowing the omega prince they are talking about is inside with mile and they are actually asking the prince's lover to go to brothel.

As soon as apo heard this he glared at mile who was sweating. He cleared his throat and replied

" I am not going, you two can go. I am not feeling well."

"Oh come on mile, the beauties there will help you massage your body." They still tried pursue him to go with them.

"I don't want to, now give me a piece of mind." Mile said and glanced at apo who is looking at him with satisfaction.

"Then we are going. Want us to buy some paintings of those beauties?" Say asked again.

"NOOO I don't want." Mile said and hissed as apo pinched him on his chest.

"Bye then" they said and taped the door twice before leaving. Mile rubbed where apo pinched.

"Will you go with them if I was not here?" Apo asked and sat on the bed. He was glaring at mile so hard.

"No ofcourse not baby I will not I don't want anyone else than my dear apo my omega. I always belong to you alone my apo." Mile said and hugged him.

"Mmm. Now I have to go before someone see me." Apo said and Mile too agreed. They opened the door and mile walked apo to his room. They exchanged kisses without knowing someone witnessed this.

Two days later.

They reached the palace. Apo was welcomed by his family who came to see apo. Apo was taken to his room to let him rest.

And for mile, the frog tawan was there waiting for him with some clothes.

" Mile here get fresh." Tawan said and gave mile the clothes he prepared.

But mile rejected his offer. At first mile thought tawan was a good person and thought to be friends with him. But when he came to know about tawan's deeds he was disgusted. Tawan sleeps with anyone that gets in his eyes. And he was okay with that too cause it was tawan's life, he was single so he can sleep with whoever he wants but he saw tawan trying to force a married man to sleep with him. That was something mile can never tolerate.

"Mile come on I know you are angry seeing me behave that way with the head guard but believe me if you agreed to be my mate I will change myself." Tawan said to which mile just glared and went away leaving tawan who just went to find someone else.

Study room of the king

King jeongyeon was going through the official documents which was handed over by the prime minister. Someone knocked at the door.

"Come in."

The person came inside and greeted the king and bowed. To which king nodded.

"Do you have something to say to me."

"Yes my dear king and its about the omega prince." The person said and handed king jeongyeon something.

She looked through it and gestured the person to continue. 

After the person finished jeongyeon had a serious look. He called the servants and have them call all the family members including apo to the family hall.

Apo's room

Apo was woke up after a good nap and was going sneak out to go see mile when he was informed by the servants his father called all the family members inside the family hall. And he should also go. 'What is so important that father called me for the meeting even though I just arrived today.' apo thought to himself.

To be continued.

A/N: I am so sorry that I disappeared for too long. But I was busy with exams and I didn't had a mood to write cause I was stressed about my results but I suddenly want to write today. My results will come in 25th please pray for me.

And sorry if there are any mistakes in the chapter.