Part 1 The light

Long ago, when there was nothing, just darkness. A little light was created, and that little light became the start of something beautiful; the universe! However, what people didn't know was that this little light was actually a planet. This planet was home to the most beautiful creatures. Hair long and silky face blinding like the sun, their hearts pure as light itself. Their wings long and white like a dove's wings. They called themselves Arc Angels.

When earth was created, it was a beautiful sight for them to see that their light and good energy had made a new planet. The Arc Angels went down to Earth to help the newcomers grow and take care of Earth. They decided to make Earth their second home, everything was perfect, but the perfection did not last long. The Arc Angels felt like they deserved more praise for their generosity to the humans, they wanted the humans to call them Gods. The humans thought the Angels were trying to control them, so the humans banished the Angels from Earth and sent them back home.

From that day, the Angels planned their revenge against the humans, until one day, the king of the Angels refused to make war with one of their creations. The King had to remind them why they were called Angels in the first place, they had good hearts. They were created to guard their creations, not destroy them. An Angel named Philitis did not agree with The King.

"How can you say that?! After all we did for them, they banish us? We should be the ones banishing them from that planet! We are the ones who made it, is it too much to ask to be called God? No? So I disagree!" He yelled. "You dare yell at your King?! If I say we are not to destroy them, then we do not destroy them! Do I make myself clear?" The King responded. "But!" The King gave him a serious face, "Yes, my King" Philitis said as he walked away. As Philitis walked away, some of the Angels joined him. Later, Philitis gathered all the angels who agreed with him, and made a plan to attack earth. "We will strike on the next full moon. That is when we get full power" Philitis said. Everyone nodded and broke apart to attract any attention.

A few days later, the full moon arose, it was the day Philitis planned to strike. When all of the city was asleep, Philitis and his men snuck out and headed for Earth. They were filled with power. Philitis felt like a God, he thought power was God. When they got to Earth they set everything on fire. The farms to the crops to the houses. Back in the city, the King woke up in a cold sweat. He could feel that one of his creations was dying. He went to the mirror and saw that one of the villages on Earth was on fire. He saw Philitis there. He was outraged.

"Philitis!" the king yelled. He flew down to the village and brought a rain cloud with him. Back on Earth, everyone was running in circles, screaming and yelling. Philitis laughed. "Ha ha ha who's God now!" he yelled, everyone looked at him. "Bow before me, bow before a God!" Everyone bowed before him. The King had heard what Philitis demanded, this made him even angrier. "Stop!" the king yelled. Everyone stopped, and Philitis started to shake. "Do not listen to this man, you do not have to bow before us. We do these things because that is what we were created for, now get off your knees." The King said. Philitis was angry that the king had found out that he tried to sneak off. "Philitis!" The King yelled. "Yes your highness"? He said nervously. "I'm not finished with you yet, we will continue this back home." The King said as they disappeared. Back in the city, The King threw Philitis on the ground. "P-Please your majesty. I was only trying to put them in their place!" He said.

"It is not your concern of what place they are in or not. What you just did has hurt a lot of people, and that is NOT what Arc Angels do. You have shown me that you are not worthy of the Arc Angel title." The King yelled. "What are you saying?!" Philitis asked. "Philitis, I hear by banish you from the city! No, this section "One day, old man. One day, I will come back and take the throne from under your old, big-" "That's enough just get out!" The King interrupted. Philitis walked out of the throne room and slammed the door. He left with his men and disappeared into the universe.

With his dark thoughts of killing the king and making him kiss his boots, all the light turned into darkness and he transformed. He spread his dark energy throughout the men he took with them and they turned into the soldiers of the night. With his new power, he used all of it to make a city of his own, and with making the city, the black void was created; he called it the black hole. He had used most of the power he had. He was weak. "I must wait for the next full moon to rise, then we will strike the city. Everyone will bow at our feet" he ranted.

Over the next few months, The King had gotten the feeling of a new creation in the universe. The King saw that Philitis was going to cause trouble, but he felt that he was too weak. He wasn't going to worry. "We will name him David. He will be the next king of the city." The King said with pride.

Meanwhile, Philitis had heard of The King's new pride and joy. He wanted to destroy all happiness that came to the king, so he sent one of his shadows monsters. "Go! Destroy the baby!" He demanded. The shadow monster crashed the celebration and tried to kill the baby. The king ordered the guards to hold the monster back. In The King and Queen's room the king pulled up his magic mirror and turned it into a portal. "That Philitis has gone too far!" the king said.

"I know, and he wants David. We must send him away." The queen said. "I agree, now where should we send him?" The King asked. "That place called earth. He will not look there". The Queen suggested. "Good idea darling". The King said. The King and Queen gave baby David all their light powers.

"When David is 16, his power will be reveiled. He will no longer be hidden until then. We will watch him, protect him just in case". The King said. The Queen hugged the baby tightly and kissed it on the fore head and handed the baby to The King. He kissed the baby as well, and rubbed his tiny little head. The baby fell asleep. "He is our last hope". The King said, as he placed him in the mirror.

After the attack, there was a prophecy made. A baby born on the day of light. When 16, it will come back and fight the dark, and restore balance to the whole universe, and the dark will be no more. The next full moon was in 20 years from then on, and The Arc Angels were never seen again. They are all over the galaxy defending their creations. As for The King, acting as guardian angel for his beloved son, David.