Chapter 13 Father and Son

"Whoa! This is my home!?" David said in shock. "Well, this is the city. It looks like the portal took us down town; your house is that giant, like a castle on the top of the hill over there." Luna said. "Wow, I can't believe this! How can I live in such a big house?" "Your father is the king of course. How do you think he was able to talk to you through your dreams?" Amy said. "Well, I don't know. I thought all angels could do that." "No, no they can't. If they could they would have to receive it by the King himself or get it illegally." Luna explained.

"Um, Luna. How do you know so much about all this?" David asked. "Well when I was younger I started going to the castle with my father to help your dad with business, I started to be amazed by the works that your father did so since then my dad has given me permission to come here every day and help your dad and over time he trained me to become the greatest fighter/warrior that I could be and with doing so I unlocked my full angel poetical." she said. "Wow that's quite the story my dad sounds like a nice guy. David said in return. "He is he's very nice just a heads up he can be a hugger." Luna warned. "Ok?" David said.

Hours later after touring the city they had went to the castle to see David's father at last father and son reunited after 16 years. They went inside and say everything and then they finally got to the throne room were the King was waiting impatiently. "Well here we are the throne room your father is right in there waiting for you, oh and don't mind the guy next to him that is your brother his name is Tyler he's a royal jerk and a royal pain!" "OHH double threat what did he do to make you so mad?" he asked. "He's been hitting on ever since I've known him and he only calls me to his service just to hit on me again!" she said with a furious look. "Well he sounds like quite the charmer, he actually sounds like the opposite of me."

"Well come on your dad we can't keep your dad waiting he was practically jumping out of his seat when I checked on him last." Luna said. "Well ok but one more question." "What is it?" "Am I the older brother or the younger one?" he asked. "You are older by 5 hours." She answered. "Ok...phew I'm nervous I mean I've never been in front of royalty before!" "He's not royalty he's your father besides your royalty and I address you as your regular name I'm really supposed to be calling you your highness." Luna said. "Well ok I'm ready!" "Ok good I'll introduce you." She said. Luna went inside the throne room and cleared her throat. "Presenting the price of light David!" Luna announced.

The giant doors slowly opened to reveal David standing there with confidence and pride, the King slowly stood up in amazement to see how much his son has grown, David walked forward slowly and the two met in the middle of the room. The King put his hands on his shoulders to make sure that this was actually real that he was once again holding his child. "My...son has...sniff....returned to me!" the King said pulling him into a really tight hug. "Well Luna was right about the hugs." He said under his breath. "I'm here to stay dad I just can't believe that this is happening." David said.

They hugged a lot that day and they were left alone to discuss what happened through their lives although his dad knew everything it was nice to hear it from his own sons voice after a while they were still talking it was about 1:00am when they finished, his dad showed him his new room on the way they bumped into some of the workers in the castle, everyone welcomed him back with open arms all except one... his brother Tyler. After he showed him to his room he left him alone to get used to his new room.

"Wow I can't believe this I'm a prince and Luna is my princess you know come to think of it I haven't seen her since I was in the throne room I guess she went home to her dad I mean she hasn't seen her dad in a while...yawn... I'll talk to her tomorrow." He said as he started to close his eyes. His father fell asleep knowing that his son was safely home and where he belongs.

The next morning David woke up to a sweet smell coming from the end of the hall. He got out of bed and went down the hall and into the huge dining room and looked at the table he saw a feast of breakfast, pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausages, crapes, muffins, and a whole lot more. "Whoa!" he said. Before he could dig in he went back to his room to change on the way back he bumped into Luna. She walked past him before she got to far he grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Good morning princess." He said. "Good morning your highness." She said as she bowed. "Hey why are you acting weird is something wrong?" he asked.

"No it's just because your royalty and I'm not your dad told me to address you by your highness it's a rule. "She explained. He pulled her closer. "I don't care about the rules you can call me David I'll talk to my dad about that rule." He said. "There is also another rule that I'm supposed to follow." She said as she pulled away. "I can't date the son of the King, you're supposed to date who he chooses." She explained. "Well that's bull I should date however I want." He said. "I know but that's just the way it is, I'll see you later." She said as she walked away. "Well that's unfair I'm going to have to talk to my dad about these rules." He said to himself.

He went back to the dining room he saw his dad and his brother waiting for him. "Dad can we eat like why we have to wait for him?" his brother complained. "Because this is your brother's first breakfast I want it to be perfect." He said. "Good morning dad." David said as he sat down. "Morning son how did you sleep?" "Oh I slept great um I wanted to talk to you about some rules that I have to follow. "Sure son I'm sure Luna explained some of them." He said. "Yeah but I don't approve of some them." He said. "Well tell me which ones and I'll change it." "Well to start I want you to change the rule about....." he started to say. "Who care's!" his brother yelled. "I care. He yelled.