Chapter 14 Brotherly Advice

"Tyler, let your brother speak!" he said with a strong tone. "Fine!" he said as he slumped back in his chair. "Ok, so I don't agree with the rule about the rule of Luna having to call me your highness." "Ok, I'll change that, but it was just out of respect." The King said. "Ok, and I want the rule changed that I can't date people at a lower rank than me." "Why would you want to change that?" he asked. "Um... reasons." David said while blushing. "Son, there has to be a reason if you want to change it?!" "Ok, I want to change it because... because..." "Well? We're waiting!" his brother said. "Because I have feelings for a person with a lower rank than me." David said.

"My son has a love interest. Man, I missed a lot. Anyway, dig in because we have work to do." "What are we doing dad?" David asked. "Later on, were going to work on getting your powers at full strength!" his dad said with a mouth full of pancakes. "Oh, sweet, because I was fighting some dark knights and all of a sudden my powers stopped working, and if it was for Luna, I would probably be in the hands of the dark King right now." He explained. "Oh, well, remind me to thank her later. Well, I'm off. I ordered a new flat screen mirror, and I want to make sure it's installed properly." "Bye dad!" they both said.

"So what's your deal with Luna?" David asked. "Why do you care?" his brother napped back. "Because she said you suck, and you a royal pain. Plus, I'm her best friend." He snapped back. "She talks about me!" he said as he moved closer. "Um, yeah. She talks about you, but it's none of my concern." He said as he got up. David walked away with a smirk on his face. "You won this round, brother!" he said as folded his arms.

David eventually made his way to the garden. It was beautiful, lush and green. It had beautifully cut hedges, and well flowers. He made his way to the middle of the garden. In the middle, there was a big space. There was a bench where you could sit and think. There was also a fountain spitting out crisp clear water. David Sighed "I love my home, but I also love my other home too. I wonder how Danny's doing." He said. "Hi David!" Luna said. "Hey! You're calling me by my regular name now?" he said. "Yeah, I ran into your dad on the way down here. He thanked me for saving your life, and he said that I could start calling you by your first name." She said.

"Good!" "I just can't believe you talked to your dad about this!" "Well, yeah. It would sound weird if you didn't call me by my real name." Luna giggled "Yeah, it's just weird calling you your highness." Luna said back. "Yeah..." He moved in closer. So did she. Their lips were about to meet until. "David, where are you? It's practice time!" his dad yelled. "Why do... you know what, I'm not even going to bother... sorry Luna, I have practice with my dad. I will see you later, ok?" "Ok." He walked away and met his dad at the entrance to the garden.

"Ah, there you are. Come on, let's go to the training room." "We have a training room?!" he said. "Yep, we have a room for pretty much everything." "Cool!" David said. The two of them made their way to the training room. To do what? Train of course! "Ok, son. I want you to concentrate on the thing you love most." His dad said. He pictured Luna and that nice prom dress she had on. He also imagined her in her angel form. "Ok done." He said. "Ok good, now think about all the goodness in that thing you love." "Ok, done." "Great, now open your eyes!" he said. David opened his eyes and saw a ball of light in his hands.

"Whoa that's so cool." "I know, right. Ok, now to control it. You need to keep those happy thoughts." "What happens if I lose the happy image?" "Oh, you don't want to know. Trust me, you don't" "Yikes!" "Anyway, try shooting that light at the following target." The King said. "Ok, but what happens if I miss?" "It will come back to you and hit you right in the face, so you better not miss. No pressure" "Gee, thanks."

He threw the ball of light, and it hit the target. "Oh yeah, I hit it. Whoa!" "Keep your eyes on the ball!" when he said that, the ball came back to him and hit him in the face. He went flying across the room. David moaned "Ouch." "Well, that concludes the lesson for today, champ... snicker... go lay down, I'll see you at dinner." "Thanks, dad." He said faintly. Later on, after recovering, he figured he needed some fresh air, so he went out to his balcony. He took a deep breath in and out, then he saw Luna and Tyler together. They looked like they were arguing. He saw Tyler pull her close to him but she pushed him away. "What the heck is going on?" he asked himself.

He went down stairs to see what the problem was. By the time he got down stairs, Luna had been smacked on the cheek. She was on the floor crying. "Hey, what the heck is your problem?" David yelled as he helped her to her feet. "Why don't you tell her to watch who she's speaking to and she better watch her place, or I will have dad fire you!" "Shut up! You don't own me!" Luna said. "Hold. What happened?" "Well, he was flirting with me, like always, and then he wanted to take it to the next level, so I called him a creep, and that he will never have me. Then, he smacked me." Luna explained.

"You better watch yourself little brother. I can take the flirting, but what I can't take is taking it to the next level, so a little brotherly advice. Keep your distance from now on, ok?!" he said with a strong tone. Tyler looked at David then Luna. "Fine, I'll get her when you least expect it!" he said back.