Chapter 4 Average guy

The next day, David had heard a bang on his door. He heard his mom yelling at him to get up or he would be late for school he didn't want to get up but he made a goal for himself that he would be at school every day, so he could get the award of always being present. After a few minutes of silence from the banging, David slowly drifted back to sleep. A few minutes later, he heard the yelling again, but it seemed louder. He opened his eyes and to his surprise his mom was staring at him.

"Mom!" He yelled as he fell out of bed. "Humph. Works every time. Now, hurry up. Your two friends are waiting for you down stairs. She said as she walked out of the room. David closed his eyes and said ok sleepy like, then his eyes popped open and yelled "Wait, two?" David jumped out of bed. He thought it was going to be a normal day like always because he thought meeting Amy and almost being devoured by the shadow was a dream so he took his sweet old time.

He slid down the railing of the stairs as he was about to greet Danny until he saw Amy standing there talking with Danny. He looked at both of them and thought "So it wasn't a dream!" Just as he finished the thought the two of them faced David. "Morning David" Amy said cheerful like, and as she said that, David passed out on the floor and mumbled "This is going to be a long day".

Back in the light city, Luna saw everything that happened to David. She ran out of the room and found The King. "They found David, and they sent a spy!" She said to The King. "What? Show me!" The King yelled. She brought him back to the throne room, and rewinded it to when David got attacked, and Amy helped him. "We must take action and stop her before she steers him in the wrong path. Luna, I'm sending you to earth to bring back my son. Don't bring him back right away, let him gain your trust and then bring him home, and make sure no one know that you're an angel." "Yes sir I will keep you informed on his process"

"Luna, take this. It will show you how much power he has, and how much he is losing to that girl" he told her as he threw the little phone. She nodded and ran out of the room. "Hang on son, help is on the way". Back on Earth, David, Amy and Danny were walking to school. On the way, David told Danny about the dream he's had two nights in a row. "Wow those dreams sound weird." "What do you think they mean?" David asked. "I have no clue, that's why I said it's weird. I have never heard a dream like this.

"Well, maybe it's something you eat before you go to bed?" Amy said. "I don't eat anything before I go to bed, I don't have time" David replied. "We'll talk about it later, we have to run to school. It starts in 5 minutes!" "Oh man" David yelled. They all started running toward the school. As soon as the teacher came in they had just sat down they all gave each other hi-fives. "Good morning class you know the drill by now homework out!" the teacher said. They all started to get out their homework. "Oh no!" David whispered to himself. "What's wrong David?"

"I forgot my homework at home again. Now I'll get triple the homework" David whispered to Amy. Amy felt bad for David, so she used her magic to make a copy for him. "Here, it's a copy of my homework I always make a copy just in case I lose my fist copy." She explained "Wow, really? Thanks a lot", he took the sheet of paper just as the teacher came down his row. "Ah, David. I assume you don't have your homework?" "Well, you assume wrong. I do have my homework" he snapped back. "Well I never thought I'd see the day" he said. "I'd never thought you would see the day either." David said under his breath.

Someone knocked on the door everyone's eyes went to the door the door opened it was the principle. "What's the principle doing here?" David whispered to Amy. She shrugged. Hello again students I have another friend for you guys. Come in sweetie" the principle said. A girl walked in with long brown hair with green eye's green as emeralds and face clean as a whistle , David's eyes widened that was the other girl in his dream it was the beautiful one.

Amy looked over at David and saw him staring at the new girl. Her face turned red, and steam came from her head. "Introduce yourself, sweetie" the principle said. "My name is Luna" she said. "That voice, it's the girl from my dream she was fighting Amy. I wonder why?" he said quietly to himself. David thought she was beautiful in the dream and in real life. "Ok, Luna. Go sit where ever seats are open." "Yes sir" she replied. The only seat that was open was in front of David. David thought of introducing himself but he didn't know what to say.

He had started to day dream hearing the girl's voice over and over again. Finally the bell was about to ring. He finally snapped back into reality. "Giggle, did you have a nice day dream?" Luna asked. "Huh? Oh yeah, thanks." She giggled. "As you heard, my name was Luna. Unless you were daydreaming when I came in." "Ha! No! I heard your name. Nice to meet you, my name is David. "Cool name" She said. The bell rang. "I'll see you around, David" She said as she got up from her seat. "Yeah, sure. Um, so do you want me to walk you to your locker and show you around?" "I would like that"

At the end of the day, David and Danny started walking home. "Hey Amy, you coming?" David asked. "Yeah, I need to talk to Luna. I'll catch up!" Luna came out of the school and walked down stairs. "Well, Luna. It's been awhile" "Yes, yes it has" she replied. "Well, I can't talk long because David is waiting for me, so I'm going to get straight to the point. Stay away from David, he's mine! If you get in my way, things are going to get ugly" She threatened "I thought your Dark King ordered you to come get him?" She asked. "Who cares about him? Right now, I have David." Amy said. "Once he finds out who -No what you really are, he would not be pleased." Luna said. "What do you know?" she said as she walked away.

Amy ran to catch up with David and Danny. "Hey, did you invite Luna to walk with us?" David asked. "Was I was supposed to?" In David's room he was thinking. "I wonder what her and Amy talked about it seems like Amy does not like her oh well can't wait to see her again.