Paw Patrol Meets Star Wars

Meet the Cast!

Ryder - The fearless 10-year old that leads the PAW Patrol and is willing to save anyone in distress.

Chase - A German Shepherd who is a Police Pup/Spy. He is very serious, except for a very particular someone.

Marshall - A Dalmatian that is fired up for both fire and medical rescues. Although he is a bit clumsy, he always manages to sneak a good joke.

Skye - A Cockapoo that takes to the sky in her copter for airborne rescues, and is incredibly good at back flips (I'm very jealous).

Rocky - A Mixed-Breed that goes green when it comes to resources, but tends to not like the source of water.

Rubble - A Bulldog that craves construction and food alike. He may seem tough, but there is always a soft side showing.

Zuma - A Labrador Retriever that dives in for aquatic rescues from the shallows to the very depths of the ocean.

Everest - A Siberian Husky that's ready to go for snow, especially since she lives in the mountains.

Tracker - A Potcake who's all ears for rescues in the jungle, which usually involve monkey's for some reason.

Darth Vader - Once a former Jedi Knight, now a Dark Warrior. Darth Vader is the apprentice of Emperor Palpatine, and seeks rule of the galaxy.

Emperor Palpatine - The Master of Darth Vader, the Emperor wants to bring order to the galaxy as Supreme Emperor. 

Sith Scarrer - An unknown entity who joined the Empire only planning to steal the Emperor's Throne and rule himself.

Mayor Goodway - The kindly mayor of Adventure Bay who carries her faithful purse chicken, Chickaletta.

Mr. Porter - The friendly restaurant order who is well-known for his fizzy pickles and other delectable foods.

Katie - The Pet Parlor owner who is a close friend to Ryder, who owns a cat named Callie.

Farmer Yumi - A female farmer that provides the most delicious foods there is in Adventure Bay.

Stormtroopers - Orphans who were stolen from their families and turned into massive platoons of white armor and equipped with E-11 blasters.

Author's Note: All Star Wars and PAW Patrol characters are rightfully owned by Lucasfilm and Nickelodeon. I only own the Sith Scarrer.