Chapter 9 - The Last Stand (Part 1)

Back in Adventure Bay, Mayor Goodway and the rest of the civilians were busy rebuilding what was damaged to their town. All was back to it's peaceful ways, until two small flying specks came shooting out of nowhere beyond the bridge. At first, the towns people thought it was just the PAW Patrol flying back with Chase and Skye reunited with the team. But as the two came closer, they saw the Air Patroller dodging the following TIE Interceptor's gunfire evasively. Mayor Goodway saw the two after Chickaletta hid in her purse. The kindly mayor then rushed over to her podium, turned on the mic so that everyone in town could hear, and spoke into it in a frantic manner.

Mayor Goodway: Everyone, clear the town! Stay away from the fight!

The civilians then started rushing to the nearest building they could lay their eyes on, hoping to escape the danger that the Sith Scarrer brought back to Adventure Bay.

In the Air Patroller...

Chase was in critical condition from the blow that he had taken by the Sith Scarrer's lightsaber. Every time he tried to open his eyes, he shut them tightly, wincing at the pain he was experiencing. All he could make out was two pups, one black and white spotted and one light brown towering over him, though he could not make out what they were doing. It would only be a short time before his time would meet it's end...

In the pilot's seat of the Air Patroller...

Ryder was steering the console left and right, trying to avoid the Sith Scarrer's furious fire. The rocking of the ship furthered the difficulty, shaking Ryder and the pups from side to side, and sometimes almost losing control of the entire aircraft. Ryder had to think of something soon, or the entire PAW Patrol would go into ruin. But with all of the chaos circling around him, he couldn't concentrate. But just when things looked hopeless, Ryder came up with an idea.

Ryder: Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, Everest and Tracker, I'm going to fly us over the bay. When I say go, you all are going to jump out, and head back to the Lookout. Find whatever you can to use against the Sith Scarrer. Marshall and I will stay behind, and we will try to distract the Sith Scarrer as much as possible.

All the pups looked at him in terror. Ryder just sighed.

Ryder: We don't have much of a choice. If we don't beat him, we will all be dead.

The pups turned to each other, and nodded. Ryder smiled, then piloted the Air Patroller over the bay, just beyond the shallows of the beach.

Ryder: Alright, PAW Patrol, go go go!

The back of the Air Patroller opened, giving the "all clear" for the pups to evacuate the aircraft. They lept into the bay, evading the Sith Scarrer's TIE Interceptor and it's blazing lazer bolts, splashing into the water below. The Air Patroller then took off, into the sky, followed by the Sith Scarrer, still firing upon Ryder, Chase and Marshall.

A few seconds earlier, just behind the Air Patroller...

The Sith Scarrer piloted his TIE Interceptor across Adventure Bay, pursuing closely behind the Air Patroller. Lazer bolts blasted from it's cannons in the direction of the fleeing craft, causing it to maneuver wildly. The Sith Scarrer chuckled at the sight.

Sith Scarrer: It seems that a few seconds from now, the PAW Patrol will be history.

With that sentence, the Sith Scarrer's lazer cannons locked on to the Air Patroller's engines, a light on the dashboard giving the signal to open fire. The Sith Scarrer brought his fingers to the triggers, but right before he could shoot, the back hatch of the Air Patroller opened and 6 pups jumped out and down into the bay below. He smirked at the thought.