Chapter 10 - The Last Stand (Part 2)

There the pups stood, still in tears at the sight of their beloved leader Ryder laying with a bullet hole in sight, blood seeping out. The Sith Scarrer stood over them all, holding his blaster and lightsaber, angrier than ever. He issued Skye to resign herself to him, or else Ryder would be shot dead. She had to agree, there was just no other option. She hung her head low and turned herself in, a quick look of sorrow back to Ryder made her question her options to begin with.

Skye: (to herself) Here I am, sacrificing myself to my old companion who is now my greatest enemy. Why did I let the PAW Patrol down?

The other pups watched as Skye walked over to the Inquisitor, hanging their heads low the same. Marshall had just walked over and learned the bad news about Ryder, and got to work. The Sith Scarrer started to walked away with Skye towards the flames, but was stopped with a familiar voice shouting.

Unknown Voice: You stop right there, Sith Scarrer!

Skye raised her head and smiled, then turned around to see Chase, still cut from the Sith Scarrer's lightsaber, eyeing the Inquisitor with furious eyes. The Sith Scarrer ignited his lightsaber and faced the German Shepherd.

Chase: You give Skye back here right now, or you will face the consequences.

The Sith Scarrer just laughed.

Sith Scarrer: Didn't you remember what happened last time? When I cut you down?

Chase grew even more angry.

Chase: That was when I didn't have this.

He pulled out a blue lightsaber, the same one Ryder had before. The Sith Scarrer's eyes widened.

Sith Scarrer: Wait...how did you...

Chase smirked.

Chase: Guess who is the surprised one now?

The Sith Scarrer grew with rage.

Sith Scarrer: You are going to die, Chase! Let this be your last stand, with your ever so sweet Skye watching you suffer under my wrath!

Skye grew angry, but knew she couldn't take him on. And Chase on the other hand was about to rush in and take the Inquisitor head on, but was stopped by a boy, clenching his stomach, stopping the German Shepherd in his tracks.

Ryder: Chase, let me handle this.

He stuck out his hand to Chase, and he gave Ryder the lightsaber. Ryder then faced the Sith Scarrer.

Ryder: You were once a valuable member of the PAW Patrol, but I guess your story ends here.

He raised the lightsaber towards the Inquisitor.

Sith Scarrer: It shall be your story that ends, Ryder. Let's end this!

They rushed at each other, and began to clash. Chase ran over to Skye, who was watching the battle with scared eyes, and hugged her.

Chase: I was so scared. Are you okay?

She looked at him, who smiled.

Skye: Way better now that you're here.

They turned back to the battle, where Ryder and the Sith Scarrer matched hits, blow for blow. But after some time, it was too much for the 10 year old. He lost grip of the lightsaber, sending it flying at Chase and Skye, the Sith Scarrer stabbing Ryder in the left shoulder plate. Ryder fell backwards onto the concrete road, bleeding out more than ever. All the pups gasped and rushed over to Ryder, except for Chase and Skye. They were too busy looking at the lightsaber.

Chase: Should you? Or should I?

Skye knew what she said before, and she would follow through on it.

Skye: I'm going to end this. Once and for all. He almost killed you, he almost killed Ryder and I will not let him harm another person ever again.

Chase picked up the lightsaber and handed it to Skye.

Chase: Be careful out there.

Skye: I will.

They kissed, and Skye took off towards the Sith Scarrer, running faster than ever before. She was commited to ending the endless path of pain. The Sith Scarrer was too busy with Ryder that he did not notice Skye charging. She took a huge leap and sliced an arm completely off. He shouted in agony, then turned towards Skye.

Sith Scarrer: That will be the last shot you ever make on me, my Padawan...

He pulled out his blaster and unleashed heck upon Skye. But Skye honed her training skills and deflected every bullet with excellent fashion. The Sith Scarrer had enough and rushed the cockapoo. And that was his biggest mistake. As he lunged for Skye, the pup performed a super high backflip over the Inquisitor, slicing part of his face off. He fell to the ground, and cried out in pain.

Sith Scarrer: AAUGH!!! IT HURTS!!!

Skye landed then walked towards the defeated and bleeding body, and stood before his only eye.

Skye: It's time you take your last look at the real world, before I send you away.

The Sith Scarrer couldn't move, he was in too much pain.

Skye: Very well, then.

She took a step back, then thrusted the Sith Scarrer's old lightsaber right through his heart, the blue blade emitting with red. The Sith Scarrer winced, then a few seconds later dropped dead. The rest of the pups ran over to her and celebrated the much needed victory they deserved.

All Pups except Marshall: You did it, Skye!

She just blushed. But she had no time to celebrate as she still saw Marshall tending to Ryder, who looked in the same condition the Sith Scarrer was. She raced over, the other pups close behind, and surrounded Ryder, who was barely breathing.

Rocky: Marshall, is Ryder okay?

Marshall: Not very well, his heart is slowing down. We need to take him to the ER immediately. Otherwise, it may be the end of the line.

All the pups pitched in to help lift and carry Ryder into the Air Patroller. Chase took Ryder's seat and Skye took the pilot's seat.

Chase: Alright, PAW Patrol is on a roll! To save Ryder, that is.

The Air Patroller rose from the ground and flew off away from Adventure Bay in hopes of rescuing their beloved leader Ryder...