Chapter 1 - A Day in Adventure Bay

It was a normal sunny day in Adventure Bay. The waves were calmly rising and crashing down on the beach, the flowers were blooming bright colors and all was perfectly fine. Mayor Goodway thought so too. She greeted the town with a smile and thought great thoughts for her day with her purse chicken, Chickaletta. Speaking of Chickaletta, where is she? Mayor Goodway looked around Town Hall, but there was no sign of that chicken.

Mayor Goodway: I have to call the PAW Patrol.

Meanwhile at the Lookout...

Ryder and the pups of the PAW Patrol were out and about playing with each other. Chase, Marshall, Rubble and Zuma were playing Tug-of-War. Rocky was resting in his puphouse. And Skye was performing flips on the trampoline. And where is Ryder you ask? He is in his garage, making a new invention for the PAW Patrol. Chase noticed that Ryder was not out with them and told the rest of the pups about Ryder's absence.

Chase: That's weird. Ryder is not outside with us.

The other pups quickly realized and began talking about Ryder.

Marshall: Yeah. I can't find him anywhere out here.

Rubble: Maybe he's out getting us some pup treats from Mr. Porter?

Chase: I don't think so. We got a fresh shipment yesterday.

Rubble's stomach got rumbly at the thought of those pup treats.

Rubble: Sorry, my stomach has been dreaming about those pup treats all night.

The pups all laughed, and then started looking for Ryder.

In the Garage...

Ryder: I have been working on this for a long time now, and I am still missing the last piece. Where could it be?

He looked at his Pup Pad to check in on the shipment of the final part.

Ryder: Perfect! I can't wait to show the pups later today.

Suddenly, Mayor Goodway called. Ryder answered it and saw a worried expression on her face.

Ryder: Hi, Mayor Goodway. What's with the worried look?

Mayor Goodway: Ryder! My poor Chickaletta has gone missing! Can you and the PAW Patrol help me find her?

Ryder: No problem, Mayor. No job is too big, no pup is too small.

Ryder ended the call, then slid the Pup Pad and tapped the button that was there, calling the pups.

Outside, the pups received the call and stopped to listen.

Ryder: PAW Patrol, to the Lookout!

All Pups: Ryder needs us!

The pups then started running to the elevator in a hurry. But on the way, Marshall tripped on the tug toy and started somersaulting his way through the doors and into the elevator, crashing into the rest of the pups.

Marshall: My my, that was quite a long trip.

The other pups laughed as the elevator doors closed, bringing them up to the top of the Lookout. On the way up, they stopped to get their gear. They then continued upwards to the very top, where they jumped out of the elevator and stopped just before Ryder.

Chase: Ready for action, Ryder sir!

Ryder: Thanks for hurrying over so quickly pups!

He pushed a button on his Pup Pad to bring a big screen TV down. It showed a picture of Adventure Bay.