Biggest Fantasy

"Hello son" I rush forwards and hug the man in front of me.

"Dad, you're home"

"Hoshi who's at the d..." She stops as she sees him. Without saying a word she walks towards him and gives him a hug. After everyone stops the hugging he says.

"Well can I come in"

"Of course." Everyone walks into the house. I quickly went to go get a third plate and come back to mother and father in a makeout session.

"Get a room!" I say when I reach the table. They seperate laughing.

"So, my little star, what's been going. It's been a year."

"Well recently I've been into demon slayer."

"What's that?"

"It's an anime about a boy called tanjiro kamado who lives in a world full of demons. His family gets killed by a demon named Muzan Kibutsuji. It turns out his sister gets turned into a flesh eating demon. Then it gets introduced the she's 'different'. To get revenge he joins a group called the Demon Slayer Corps. He goes on many adventures with his sister trying to find muzan and kill him."

"That sounds interesting." he says

(I'm changing to third person)

"it is" 

After finishing eating and talking about "life" his mom excuses herself to the kitchen to get something. The lights dim and his mom walks into the dining room holding a cake. His mother and father start singing happy birthday. When they finish his father grabs a bag off the ground and gives it to Hoshi.

"Here, Open this" Hoshi took the bag and grabbed it's contents ad pulled them out. In it was a bright yellow bead bracelet. The color matched that of his eyes.

"Wow this is amazing, thank you." He walked over his father and gave him a hug.

"Happy 13th birthday. Wait until tonight to put it on alright" 

"Alright, I'll be right back"

---Time skip brought to you by nezuko's cuteness---

"Night mom night dad" Hoshi said to his parents.

"Night my little star." His father said

"night hoshi" his mother said. 

He walked to his room and sat on his bed he looked on his bedside table. He saw his bracelet and picked it up. He remembered his father's words. He laid down and put on the bracelet. Soon he fell asleep.

"Hello" said a mysterious voice. Hoshi opened his eyes to see he's in a completely white room.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"Everywhere but nowhere"

"What?"

"You're in the the void between universes."

"Oh, what do you want"

"What is your biggest fantasy."

"To live in demon slayer."

"Are you sure?"

"Ya, why" The man then started to laugh evilly.

"Goodbye Hoshi Suzuki." He snapped his fingers and hoshi snapped awake.