Lower 1...

Hoshi made it before the train set off. He was able to find the Kamaboko squad and Rengoku quickly. Well, Rengoku was screaming UMAI! so it wasn't hard. He went over to them and sat down behind them.

"Hoshi? What are you doing here? I thought you would still be at the mansion." Tanjiro asked. Hoshi did that whole goodbye thing, just to see them one day later.

"I decided to come, against better judgement." He replied. He probably shouldn't have come, since he would interfere in Rengoku's death. He knew he would, even if death was the repercussion. Too bad.

"What is that supposed to mean! Against better judgement!" Zenitsu yelled. Damn Hoshi hated him. (I'm wearing a Zenitsu shirt irl) 

"It means I know too much and it may not have been a good thing for me to come here. Don't ask, that is all I will say." Hoshi smiled in his I hate you but Tanjiro is right there face.

"HAHAHA! Well it's good to see you again my loyal follower!" The king of the mountain yelled. Hoshi turned from Sleeping Pikachu to Inosuke and gave a genuine smile. 

Thanks to Rengoku being Rengoku the attention went off him. Hoshi was lucky and got a seat alone, so he had time to think. There was a lot to think about. What would he be doing during this arc? Would Rengoku die? Or would he be alive but there would be some sort of other major event? He got some sleep after running for a day. When the ticket guy came by, he checked his ticket, even though he knew Enmu's plan. Eventually, he fell asleep again.

--_---__-------DrEaM LanD----------__--

Hoshi looked around and saw the butterfly mansion. He was in his room, but how? He remembered running, but, to where? And why? He remembered something with Aiko, but what?

He decided not to dwell and left his room. Once he opened his door, the room shifted to his home 3 years ago. He felt something inside him telling him to run. Why though? He looked around, and saw the blue halls outside his room. There was his futon, and his desk. There was the purple walls. He walked down the hall and into the kitchen. He saw something red. It looked, like ketchup, no, blood.

But whose, why was blood on the floor? He heard  a voice behind him. It was familiar, but he couldn't look. His body wouldn't turn. He also couldn't make out the words, until...

"Regret, shame, grief." It sounded like someone he knew, but who? Why couldn't he turn? Then another voice.

"You left, you're a demon, in more ways then one." That was his mother's. He knew it from anywhere. Then a third...

"You let this happen, I left, and this happened." That voice shocked him, it was a voice he hadn't heard in years."

"You left us on that floor. Dying and in pain." Said the first two, mother, and, was that his dad?

"How could this happen? I trusted you to take care of them, that's why I did what I did." Said the third. Then, finally, a fourth, eerie voice."

"Hello Hoshi, I see Enmu did his job. I sense something in you. You know more of this world than anyone else. What do you know? And how? I will find out. You will succumb to my power. Hoshi Suzuki, HE already did, now just you." Finally, he turned around. He saw his mother and father. He saw someone weird. A boy, younger than he, but face was blurry. Who was it? Finally, he saw Muzan Kibutsuji. Suddenly, the room flickered and turned blood red. His mother and father fell to the floor.

"Our fate will meet yours soon enough. Just wait." They said in unison. Then the boy, he turned into a demon, looked weirdly like Akaza, but face still blurred.

"Don't resist, this power is nice, come with me, see my true power, and join me." It said. Hoshi tried to yell, Who are you?! But nothing came out.

--_---__-------DrEaM LanD----------__--

Hoshi bolted up, he was tied to a child. His memory returned to him, everything but that demon boy. The boy next to him started to scream when he saw Hoshi.

"It was so dark! All but that demon! Your heart is so dark, no beauty in there at all!" The boy yelled.

"Quiet, you have seen things no one else has. Tell anyone and you will regret it. " He felt bad threatening a child, but no one could see that thing inside him. Everyone else started to wake up, all but Zenitsu of course. Rengoku gave his speech about the train carts. Hoshi got more carts than the squad, but less than Rengoku. That made him feel really good about himself.

Hoshi split away and went to his carts. He saw the tentacles. 

"Star Breathing: First Form: First Light!" Hoshi used first form to slice one in half. Of course, his mind made a dirty joke about tentacles. "Fifth Form: Solar Flare!" Since there were no neck or feet to slice, he used the slashes to cut the tentacles. He continued to slice tentacles, switching between carts as fast as he could. Could thing he did a lot of running. CRASH! Tanjro flew through the roof of the train cart.

"Hoshi, Lower Moon 1 is up there, could you help us?" Tanjiro said.

He heard Inosuke yelling from above, then nodded.

"Why not, the faster he dies the faster this is done." He was tired of seeing tentacles, so he followed Tanjiro.

"Star boy! Hurry and slice this thing up!" Inosuke yelled. So Hoshi did just that, lobbed it's head off. He knew this wasn't the end, but he felt good about himself. 

"Tanjiro, come with me." Tanjiro was confused, but as Hoshi started forward, he followed. And Inosuke did as well.  Of course he ran straight for the front of the train. He had to let Tanjiro slice it. "The demon is the train. You have to cut it. Inosuke and I will keep the tentacles away." 

"How... doesn't matter, thank you, Hoshi." Confusion was something Tanjiro couldn't have right now. All of them, they have to take the lower moon down. So that is what they did.

Inosuke was immune to the sleep inducing eyes and Hoshi knew how to wake himself up. Tanjiro had a straight line for the neck. 

"Hinokomi Kagura: Clear Blue Sky!" Tanjiro's voice rang out. Then the train derailed. They got all the civilians off the train. Sadly, Hoshi couldn't stop Tanjiro from getting stabbed. There then was a loud crash. Hoshi turned and saw what it was. He was way scarier in real life; upper moon three,

Akaza