Damn...

All Hoshi could do was stare at her. She was shaking and she was visibly trying not to cry. All he could do was look at her. He finally, truly, saw her. More than her beautiful blonde-brown hair, the red tips, or her bright blue eyes. More than even her classic dirtied robe. He saw the true Aiko. The pain inside her heart, and her mind. She was hurting just as much as he was, if not more. He overlooked it this entire time. And she always looked so happy. But he just... quit. He stopped being happy. She was hiding all behind a smile. Don't get it wrong. No mental pain is good. But the way he was getting through his, versus how she was... it was wrong.

"Aiko, why did you never tell me?" He was confused. He thought he could read her like an open book. But that book was always closed. 

"I never had any reason to say it."  He felt like he is just started on the first page of a new chapter. Of his life, and hers. "It's not something I give out to a stranger."

A stranger... what did that even mean? Someone you don't know? But did he know her? Or could it be someone you never met? That's too simple.

"Am I a stranger? There is so much we don't know. About each other, and our world." Hoshi couldn't help but wonder, what were they to each other?

"You are a friend. And all I can hope is to be one too. We can learn."

"Aiko... I love you."

Short I know, but it is late and I need to work on a project for my English class. Bye!