Mission 1.

"CAW CAW HEAD EAST! THERE ARE RUMORS OF A DEMON IN A SMALL TOWN!" The crow yelled again

"I GET IT SHUT UP"

"CAW CAW HEAD EAST. THERE ARE RUMORS OF A DEMON IN A SMALL TOWN!"

"AHHHHHHH! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"

---a couple hours later---

Hoshi walks into the town. He looks around to see people still walking around at night.

"Does anyone have any information abut demons!" He yelled out. Everyone glared at him. I guess not. 

Someone then rushed over to him. 

"What are you doing!?" The stranger whisper yelled at him

"What do you mean?" Hoshi asked

"NEVER talk about demons in front of the adults. They think the we are trying to trick them on them." She answered

"Oh. Sorry"

"It's fine, I'm Aiko Hoshi. Whats your name?" He blushed

"I-I'm Hoshi Suzuki" She blushed as well. (For those who are confused, Aiko means love, MWUAHAHAHAHA)

"W-well THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!" She yelled at him

"I wasn't thinking that!" He said trying not to seem like a pervert.

"Well- GOOD" Awkward silence. He looked at her, She had long brown hair with red at the tips. Like Nezuko but lighter hair and redder tips. She had tanned skin. They then locked eyes. Aiko had bright blue eyes that sparkled in the sun. She's really pretty- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! He shook his head.

"So, about the demon..."

"Oh! Yeah follow me" She walked of and he followed. 

"Do you use makeup?" He asked after a while of walking

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

"NO! I just meant you look really pretty but I didn't mean to be rude. Like seriously look in a mirror! You're beautiful! Most people think makeup makes you really pretty but I don't see any on you right now!"

"Hmph! Don't say that to anyone else alright?"

"A-alright. sorry. You are really pretty though." He mumbled that last part. She heard it though. She blushed and kept walking.

"Here we are." Aiko said after what felt like an eternity.

"Where are we exactly?" Cue facepalm

"This is where most of the sightings are."

"Oh"

"Are you a demon slayer."

"Yeah, actually."

"AWESOME! Also why do have one eye closed?"

"Uhh.... erm.... "

"You don't have to tell me, it's fine."

"Sorry"

"It's okay..." There was silence until...

"GET DOWN!" He jumped at her and pushed her onto the ground.

"What was that for!" She looked up and saw a demon with wings.

This is Aiko. Thank you to my sister for drawing this for me. I'm not going to tag her for safety reasons.

 I'm not going to tag her for safety reasons