When Happiness is Destroyed...

He woke up with a start. He sat up and looked around. He was in a Japanese style room. Where am I, how did I get here? He got out of what should be his bed but it was, a futon?

 He walked over to his door and looked for a doorknob. Then he realized, he slid the door open and walked out. The house had the same layout. He walked into his living room.

"Father, Mother, how, why" He fell onto his knees. Blood was covering the floor and in the middle of it were his mother and father. He stood up and walked over to them. Hoshi grabbed his fathers hand.

"I got one day with you, father, who did his"

"Behind you" He shot around to see the demon lord himself, Muzan Kibutsuji. Muzan kicked Hoshi into the wall and walked over to him, laughing.

"I expected more from you, child" He said. Hoshi looked outside the open door and saw the sun was rising. He started laughing.

"Laughing at your own death, how about this, I'll make you a demon."

"AHHH!!" He screamed as Kibutsuji stuck his finger into Hoshi's left arm.

"Two things, one, go ahead at least I can die with my family and two, the laughing wasn't for me, demon lord, look outside" He said to Muzan. Kibutsuji looked outside and saw the sun slowly rising. Muzan then ran through the back of the house. Hoshi heard footsteps running towards him. He saw something purple and white show in the doorway before he blacked out.

When happiness is destroyed, it's always followed...

by the smell of blood.

Sorry i didn't update for so long i'm one of those writers who start a story and don't get the want to continue for a while. Sorry. but I hope you enjoyed. Try to guess who the purple and white person was before continuing.