Mt. Natagumo

"First, breathing. It is crucial for any breathing style." Hoshi said. Their training started soon after he bathed

"I can breathe well." Aiko siad

"Not what I meant. What I mean is total concentration breathing."

"Oh..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's the basics of the first form."

"BASICS! DID YOU JUST SAY BASICS!"

"Yeah, your arms could move faster."

"OH COME ON!"

"Calm down."

"It's been ALL DAY! IT'S DARK OUT!"

"CAW CAW! HOSHI, REPORT TO MT. NATAGUMO WITH SHINOBU KOCHO AND GIYU TOMIOKA." Crows the crow.

"Stay here."

"Last time you nearly died."

"I'll be fine."

"How do you know."

"Plot armor and Tanjiro."

"What?" She said confused

"Hehehe bye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good evening." Hoshi says as he runs up to Shinobu and Giyu

"Hello Hoshi." Shinobu responds

"Hmm." Giyu greets in his depressed way.

"Why are two hashira on this mission?"

"Many slayers went on a mission here and died." Shinobu answered

"So why am I going on this mission?"

"You doubt your strength, Hoshi."

"I nearly died last time."

"Stay calm and you have the strength to rival most Kinoto and even Kinoe."

"What is that supposed to mean."  It seems so obvious, am I just stupid? Probably

"You'll know when the time comes."

"Okay?" They were close to the mountain. So, Rui huh? I couldn't beat him but  I wonder if there will be a different family member now. This world is the same but there are some events that are changed because of my, presence. I wonder... 

"Hoshi." Shinobu said

"Yes?" He responded

"We should split here. I will go with Tomioka, you go try to find some slayers."

"On it." 

Hoshi split up with Tomioka and Shinobu. As he got further away he also got closer to the mountain. Lower 5 is soon, I wonder, who?  As he thinks to himself a demon comes up. It's weak, weaker than the winged demon. As he runs by he slices off it's head. The slayers are still pretty far away. He senses a strong demon around himself.

"I didn't think a demon as strong as you would hide. Why?" Hoshi asked it.

"I didn't think a slayer as weak as you could sense me." A voice said from the darkness.

"You are truly clueless. Are you maybe part of Rui's family?"

"I would hardly call it family, the women are like slaves, the males control them, I honestly feel bad for them, I try to be nice."

"Good for you but I have bad news, it's sort of my job to kill you."

"I'm quite tired of this world, being a demon isn't as easy. It's scarier to longer you live, everyone has a reason to become a monster, mine was to find someone you actually would like me."

"That's not easy, I see why you thought a family would help. Sometimes family can be cruel, I wouldn't know well but I've heard so much."

"I won't die without a fight, that's not honorable so, Blood Demon Art: Infinite Web!" A web 20 times the size of Hoshi's body appears before him. He narrowly avoids it but it but it appears in front of him again.

"I get it, infinite web is a fitting name. Star Breathing: First Form: First Light." He cuts the web in half and leaps to the demon. "Star Breathing: Fourth Form: Shooting Start." The blade comes down, making direct contact with the demons head.  He uses the force of the blade to flip over the demon, basically using Water Wheel. He then walks over to the demon on the floor. "I pray you get more lucky in your next life." Before Hoshi could cut off the demons neck, it jumps up and elbows him.

"You think you could kill me that easily?" It asks Hoshi, who is getting up. "I'm not that easy." It punches Hoshi down again.

"Insect Breathing: Butterfly Dance: Caprice. Neither am I, friend." Hoshi cuts off it's neck, watching it disintegrate. "Thank you, Kocho-sensei, for your teachings. For showing me your breathing."