The Kakushi

3rd person pov

"Someone! Please get help!" Aiko cried out, carrying Suzuki-kun (I hope I used kun right) on her back. She was getting blood on her clothes but she didn't care. They were dirty anyway. 

"Over here!" Someone yelled to her. She turned around.

"Who are you guys?" She asked the group of people.

"We are the Kakushi, we clean up after the Slayers."

"A-alright."

"Can we have him?" asked one of the Kakushi. He only asked a question but she knew by his tone it was more of an order.

Aiko nodded shakily and took his unconscious body off her back to give to them.

"We have to get him to the butterfly estate." The one in front ordered to the rest. They ran off.

Should I follow them? Yeah, it was my fault that he got hurt. I showed him the demon spot. Again she convinced herself that that was the only reason she was following them.  Thankfully she was a great runner.

-----Time skip-----

Hoshi pov

I was conscious but I couldn't see anything. I'm in the butterfly mansion. This reminds me of when I was first put in this world. I couldn't open my eyes. To be frank, I didn't want to. I wanted to stay there. All I wanted to do was see them again. I still do. What did I do to deserve this?

----Flashback 1----

"Father..." He hugged his father

"Hoshi who's at the doo..." His mother stopped as she saw him

----Flashback 2----

"My name is Aiko Hoshi, what's yours?" He blushed

"My name is Hoshi Suzuki." She blushed as well

----Flashback 3---

He got kicked into a wall. The sun was rising so he didn't care. Muzan was wasting time. They would both die soon.

----Flashback 4----

"A-aoi k-kanzaki."

"K-k-kanao ts-tsyuri"

----End Flashbacks----

What's that? Is someone holding my hand?

"Is he going to be alright Shinobu-Sama?" (I hope I used that right) That was Aiko's voice. What is she doing here?

"He'll be fine, Aiko." Shinobu answered. " I see you've taken a liking him." There was a pause. He then felt extreme pain his chest.

"Argh,"  The warmth of the hand holding his left him.

"He's bleeding again." Said Aiko

"His heart rate increased." Shinobu said. There was a pause. The hand was next to his again.

"Eh!" Hoshi grabbed the hand. His chest starting hurting worse. I can power through this. It hurts so bad. The pain went away in an instant. His right eye shot open.

"W-what happened?" Hoshi asked. He looked at his chest, the claw marks on his chest had disappeared. Also, not as important, he had no shirt on. He blushed and tried reaching for his haori on the desk to his right, but he realized. He was holding Aiko's hand. His whole face turned red. He let go of her hand and yanked the haori over his chest. He looked to his left, he didn't want Aiko to see the blushing mess that was his face. He noticed Shinobu's eyes were wide and tilted his head in confusion.

"Y-your wound, it healed." She walked over to him. "Does she know about... you know?" She whispered to him. He sighed,

"Yes, she knows that I am half demon."

"It must be the healing properties of the demon." The world went black. He could faintly hear the worried voices around him, but right in front of him was a ring of wisteria trees.

"Hello Hoshi." Said a dark and gravely voice. 

"H-hello? Where am I?" He asked scared.

"This is your conscious, I am your inner demon, literally." Explained the voice.

"Oh," The expression left his face. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I only helped you because if you get hurt, so do I."

"Cool, can I leave?"

"How disrespectful!" The voice roared.

"If you are me than you should know. I rarely feel emotion. I haven't felt anything, excepting when I met Aiko."

"Yes, true, but you don't have to be rude."

"Can I go back... please?" He said that last part with no enthusiasm.

"Fine, but know this, I will win this fight. I will take control." He was then back in the Butterfly estate.

"Hoshi!! What happened! Are you okay?" Both Shinobu and Aiko asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to my room." He walked off.  Oh there's Aoi.

"Hoshi! Are you feeling alright?" Aoi asked

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Also, you should put a shirt on." He looked down. He had walked off with only his haori on. 

"Right. See ya" He walked off and into his room without another word. 

"Good night everyone." He mumbled before getting into bed. Slowly he fell asleep.