12.

"W-what do you want, how did you get this number?" He asked his former boss, his voice shaking from fear. How could Naruto be okay with this? He raped him for hours that day.

Naruto couldn't click the hang up button. He wanted to so badly but he couldn't. "I hired an investigator to find you." The former boss said. Naruto eyes widened he WHAT!? "I was able to find your new number, address, and even where you work."

Naruto jumped out of his bed. His kids was in danger if they stayed there. "Don't even think about leaving I see you." The boss said. Naruto dropped his phone. He didn't care he ran to the kids room and packed a bag for them. He heard banging on his front door and jumped. He was shaking from fear.

Why did this have to happen. Why did he have to come back. Naruto asked himself. Naruto carried Megumi from her bed. She slightly woke up, "mommy what's that noise?" Naruto rubbed her back.

"Shhh, everything is okay it's just angry people go back to sleep." Naruto tried to say as calming and soft as he can to hide the fear in his voice. Naruto heard the front door break he ran to menmas room and put Megumi in his bed.

Naruto cried he knew he had to go out there to face them. He just hoped that his kids would be fine. Naruto kissed them and walked out the room. He locked the door. He heard foot steps coming up the stairs he took deep breathes and waited.

There standing was his former boss and his old clients. Naruto was scared for all their lives, why would his clients be there too? "We'll isn't it nice seeing you here?" A client said.

"What are you all doing in my house?" Naruto said. "We wanted to have a fun night." One of the guys said smirking. They all walked to Naruto and carried him inside the room. They they beat him and forced him to have them lap dances and sucks. Naruto was drained he cried so many times they hit him.

As time went by they left. But he was later left alone with his former boss. Naruto tried to run away but was dragged on the bed by the boss. The boss tied Naruto's arms up to the bed bored and ripped his pants off him.

Naruto squirmed and tried to be let free but he couldn't. The boss entered Naruto without prep or lubricant, causing Naruto to yell out. He cried and yelled for help. But none came.

Menma was woken up by Naruto's yelling. "Mommy?" He asked still half asleep. Menma got out of his bed and walked to the door he unlocked it was walked to the place where he heard the yelling. When he arrived he saw the former boss buckling his pants and Naruto shaking and crying on the bed.

He started crying but still ran to Naruto. "What do we have here?" The former boss weirdly said. As creeped toward Naruto and Menma and was going to look at Menma when Naruto pushed him away. Even in tremendous pain he would protect his kids.

The former boss got mad and started punching Naruto some more. Then left. Naruto wasn't able to stop all the punches from hitting Menma but stopped some. He grabbed his phone and dialed the first number that popped up.

"Naruto, Naruto?" Iruka asked. Naruto couldn't respond he was barely holding onto conciseness. "Naruto it is 4 in the morning." Iruka said agin but when he got no response back he called for help.

Kurama, iruka and kakashi all went to Naruto's apartment. When they got there Naruto's front door was broken. A mess was made in the living room. They run up stairs to the kids room. "Guys Megumi Isn't in her room." Iruka said.

They ran to menmas room but it was locked so they couldn't go inside. "Help me break the door." Iruka said while he tried to kick the door down. "He should have the key in his night stand." Kurama told them. They ran into Naruto's room not prepared for what they saw.

They saw a bloody trail in Naruto's room. Then Naruto was passed out naked tied to the bed. His whole body was bruised or either had a hickey or bite mark. Blood and sperm coming out of him. Menma was bloody next to Naruto.

They ran to them and called the police. Kurama untied Naruto and put him in clothes he hated seeing his brother like this. He would get revenge for whoever did that to him.

The ambulance came and took them away. They was able to get the key and unlock the door to find Megumi peacefully sleeping on menmas bed. Iruka carried her and hugged her tight. They was happy that at least she was safe. The police came.