28.

Sasuke has moved back to Japan with his kids. He had full custody which he hated. He hated having to raise his and Naruto's kids with Karin. He just wasn't happy.

It was October before he even knew it. It was akitos and Naruto's birthday month. Naruto should also be 6 month pregnant. He wondered how they was all doing. He carried the aultrasound photos everywhere in his wallet.

Karin has demanded marriage with Sasuke and he agreed. Only for the sake of not going back to court. They would be getting married in December. As much as Karin wanted the whole big summer wedding she couldn't wait that long to be an uchiha.

They marriage was made public and a big deal. Sasukes fans was jealous of Karin. Sasuke was welcomed on many talk shows to talk about his and Karin's wedding. Since Sasuke was still a social media influenced he had to have a separate party for his fans.

It was just all to stressful on Sasuke. While he went out to work Karin watched the kids. Sasuke didn't pay any kind to that but noticed a change in their behavior. Menma was normally over protective of his little twin sister but he stopped letting anybody touch Megumi.

He would also shake when Sasuke got to close to him. Sasuke was worried about his kids and asked Karin. She told him that he's just going through a phase and that it'll go away. So Sasuke payed it no mind.

Sasuke was sitting in the office when Karin came in. "Hey honey can we go out on a date please." Karin asked. She was already all dressed up in a red dress and black heals. "No Karin your job is to watch the kids while I work." Sasuke rudely told her so she got the message he wasn't interested.

Karin got mad. Her whole face turned red in embarrassment and anger. "Hey I am still apart of team taka." She yelled at Sasuke. But he didn't budge or look at her. "Karin I'm not going to yell at you about this. Watch my kids and that's it." Sasuke said.

Karin angered walked out the office slamming the door. She walked to her room taking off all the clothes and put on shorts and a crop top. She went to the kids playing with akito. She grabbed Megumi arm and yanked her towards her. "You and your brother are staying with me." Karin said.

Megumi was crying in pain her arm was still in the tight grips of Karin's hands. Deidera watching everything play out was shocked. He stood up, "hey Karin let her arm go." He told Karin. "Stay out of this. They are my kids." Karin yelled. Menma but her hand.

Karin let go of Megumi hand. Menma hugged Megumi protecting her. Karin in the rage of the moment slapped both of the kids. They fell on the floor. And the slap echoed through the house. Deidera had enough. "Get out my house." He yelled.

Karin started crying. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt them." She begged deidera who didn't care. Because of all the arguing Sasuke went to go see what happened. He heard the twins crying their lungs out and deidera and Karin arguing.

"What the fuck is going on?" Sasuke annoyed asked. He went to go cheer up the kids. When he went to them he saw they had a small scratch on their check and it was red. "What happened?" He asked. Sasuke hugged them and rubbed their back.

"Your fiancé slapped your kids." Deidera said Sasuke looked at Karin. "It was an accident, that bastard but me. See look." Karin showed Sasuke the small bite mark on her hand. "So because they bit you, you slapped them?" Sasuke was pissed. He carried the kids.

"Leave my house. The uchihas paid for it so you have no say in who can stay in here." Sasuke said. He was pissed, and tired. Karin cried and ran out the house. Sasuke kissed the kids on their forehead. "Thanks deidera but can you watch the kids while I am at work?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes. Sasuke go and get rest your eyes have darkened I can tell you haven't been sleeping." Deidera told him worriedly. "I can't every time I sleep I have the same dream. Naruto and those twins in his stomach In danger." Sasuke told his brother in law. Deidera looked at Sasuke with sincerity.

"We'll it's your fault for being a selfish asshole." Deidera told him. Sasuke was shocked. Deidera was usually calm and collected but this time he lost his shit. "Daddy. I want mommy." Megumi said laying her head on sasukes shoulder.

That was another one of his stressors. The twins always asked for their mother. Sasuke tried to get them to take Karin as their mother but they declined now Sasuke can see why. "I'm sorry baby just a little while longer." Sasuke told them. He saw how tired they was from crying so put them down for a nap.