19.

It has been a month since Naruto got out the hospital. He has been packing to leave this night with the kids. They have been through a lot in Japan so leaving to america would be great. Naruto and the kids came up with a plan to go to California, Hawaii, and Fiji. Then the other foreign places like France and the UK.

Kurama and tsunade payed for naruto to go to online college. Naruto was excited. He and the kids was ready for this trip. They was at the airport saying goodbye when Naruto got a phone call. "Hello?" He answered it was noisy inside the airport so he couldn't really hear.

"Hello mr. uzumaki my name is zabuza Sasuke is my client you have court in 24 hours for full custody of the kids." The lawyer who named himself as zubuza told Naruto. His who world shattered. "WHAT." He yelled. Causing everybody to look at him weirdly.

"My name is zabuza Sasuke uchihas lawyer in 24 hours you have court for full custody of the kids. If you don't show they go to my client." Zabuza spoke again. Naruto dropped to his knees crying. He didn't care about his outbreak in public.

Kakashi and iruka went to help him up they all wondered what that call was about. Konohamaru a kid Naruto babysat took the kids to go eat so they didn't have to see Naruto like that.

"They can't take them away can they." Naruto asked looking dead into kakashis eyes. "What are you talking about?" Kakashi was confused about everything. "THE KIDS DAMMIT, THEY CANT TAKE MY KIDS r-right." Naruto out bursted again.

They helped Naruto go to the bathroom to talk about that in private. Naruto sat on the toilet seat crying his eyes out. While kurama, iruka and kakashi comforted him. After a while naruto calmed down enough to tell them what happened.

"That was sasukes lawyer. I have two days until court for custody of the kids." Naruto told them. They all was in shock how could them uchihas do that. Naruto didn't have money for a lawyer much less a good one to beat the famous one the uchihas probably bought.

Naruto cried more at their shocked faces. He could read them like an open book. "Hey we will find a lawyer and win the kids I promise." Kurama said. Naruto looked at the determination in their eyes he wiped his face and hugged them once again.

They went to the airports food lobby and ordered McDonald's. Naruto couldn't travel because of court so they decided to just make the most of that time at the airport. After they finished eating naruto carried both of the kids and walked around explaining how one day they would be flying in those too.

In the end of that day naruto and the kids had an amazing Naruto spent quality time with the kids. Before it was just spending time together, but Naruto might not see them again so he is spending as much time as he can with them.

In the past 2 days Naruto and kurama have been looking for lawyers or spending quality time with the kids. Menma and Megumi have noticed a difference but chose not to ask. It was the night before the morning court. Naruto was so stressed he threw up.

Naruto bought them all matching necklaces. Kurama chose the color while Menma chose the chain. Megumi the design. And Naruto wrote messages to them. It was taken from lawyer money so Naruto was stuck with the cheapest lawyer.

But he didn't care about how expensive or cheap the lawyer was just somebody to get him his babies. Naruto slept with the kids that night. He held them close and cherished the time they had.

In the morning he got them all ready and took them to breakfast. He would be meeting his family there. He just wanted to enjoy the time he had with his kids. After breakfast they went to court where they met Naruto's lawyer.

"Hello my name is Gemma I am your lawyer." Naruto nodded. He could shake his hand because he was holding the kids. Gemma led Naruto to the daycare. Naruto hugged and kissed the twins goodbye before going into the court room.

When he walked inside he saw Sasuke and his lawyers with a female. Then he saw his family sitting on his side support. And also deidera and itachi on his support side. Naruto knew that not even itachi agrees on what Sasuke is doing.

Naruto looked at sasukes lawyer and pailed. It was one of his old clients. He was a fan of Naruto before he became famous. Naruto looked down this was going to be weird. Naruto and Gemma went to their seats and waited for the judge to come here.

The judge came in seconds later. Naruto gulped this would determine his life. He was nothing without his kids.