17.

Kabuto looked at the results with a shock expression. Naruto caught this look and started to get teary. "That's why this illness started so young. He has both uzumaki and uchiha blood." Kabuto explained. Karin jumped up at the hearing of her last name.

"What do you mean the only uzumaki alive is Karin." Sasuke asked annoyed. None of this was making sense. "This child has both uzumaki and uchiha blood." Kabuto said again. Naruto nodded and everybody looked at him.

"Naruto your an uzumaki?" Deidera asked. Naruto nodded. Karin got pissed. "No he's not I'm the only uzumaki alive with my brother nagato." Karin yelled. "M-my mother was kushina uzumaki and my father was minato namikaze." Naruto stated.

Everybody face turned pail like a ghost. "What!" They all yelled. Naruto covered his ears. "Yes those was my parents. They died when I was young so my brother was taking care of me." Naruto explained.

"Then why was you a stripper? Aren't that side of the uzumakis rich?" Sasuke annoyingly asked. Naruto looked down. "I don't remember much about my younger life. Other than the day of their deaths. I was forced to give that murder a lap dance which is how I became a stripper and no we aren't rich." Naruto told them in a low voice.

He hated remembering that day. Everybody didn't ask any more questions they saw how uneasy Naruto got. Kabuto looked over the rest of the blood results. "It's a good thing we found it this early. The only thing we need to do is blood transfusions." Kabuto told them.

Naruto couldn't stop himself from crying. He ran to menmas bed and hugged and kissed him. Everybody in the room felt bad for Naruto he was such a good mother and loved the kids with everything in him but Sasuke already filed to get full custody. Sasuke looked away from them not wanting to feel the pain of guilt he was feeling.

"So whose blood can we transfer?" Naruto cheerfully asked. "I would prefer itachi his cells are immune to that stage he's in so it'll help." Kabuto said. Naruto looked at itachi with pleading eyes he needed this.

"Ok I'll do it to save my nephew." Itachi said as he went to them. Kabuto connect 2 blood tubes from their arms the blood that came out of Menma was put in a bag. Itachi blood was taken out of him into Menma. They waited 30 minutes for that.

"The child should get sicker before getting better. If he stays sick all me back over here." Kabuto said. Naruto nodded and shook his hands. "Thanks orochimaru for helping." Itachi told orochimaru who just sat and eat the whole time.

"It's fine just send the money to the usual account." He casually said. "Okay." Itachi said. Naruto felt bad.  He wasn't going to make itachi pay for that. Orochimaru and kabuto left shortly after that.

"I will pay for the treatment he is my son." Naruto told itachi. "Nonsense he is my nephew so I'll pay." Itachi told Naruto but he wouldn't take it. "You idiot you wouldn't even have enough money to pay somebody like him." Sasuke said. Naruto rolled his eyes at him.

"Please itachi let me pay." Naruto said. Itachi still declined he knew it was a lot for Naruto to pay even when he was looking for a house to stay. Naruto eventually stopped asking to pay when he discovered they wasn't going to let him pay.

"Since he is better we can leave today." Naruto told them he didn't want to stay near that bastard Sasuke for one more day. "But you don't even have a place to stay." Deidera said. "I'll go live with my teachers it'll be fine." Naruto said as he smiled widely.

Naruto went up to the room and packed their things. He grabbed his phone and called iruka. "Hey iruka," naruto said over the phone. "Yes naruto, is everything going good at the uchihas place?" Iruka asked naruto.

"Yes, it's just can me and the kids stay at your and dads house while I search for mine." Naruto asked him. "Yes I'll get the guest bedroom ready and make lunch." Iruka hang up after that. Naruto put his phone back and continued packing.

He smiled everything was going his way his son was getting better. His former boss and the others will be going to jail. Naruto couldn't not smile. He would take the kids for ice cream today too. Naruto walked downstairs with the suit cases. So Menma and Megumi say goodbye to them.

"Okay mommy." Megumi walked to Sasuke and hugged his leg. Sasuke hugged her back. He didn't want them to go but he couldn't telll Naruto about the plans. Menma joined the hug too. Naruto smiled at Sasuke being a good dad to the kids. He hated that he was keeping them away from him but he was not good for them.

Naruto carried put the suitcases in the car trunk as Sasuke put the kids in their car seat. "Thanks for everything." Naruto told sasuke. Sasuke rolled his eyes. Sasuke slammed the door shut on Naruto and walked back into the house. He wasn't there for Naruto.

Naruto rolled his eyes and drove to the ice cream shop then to iruka.