16.

Naruto left the kids in the room while he went to go get there stuff. He would need to go back to his apartment to get more clothes. He carried the boxes up to the room, then neatly folded all the clothes they had and put it in the closet. Then he made their bath and put bubbles and sent in there.

"Bath time!" Naruto yelled to get the kids there. They ran to the bath room and hugged Naruto. Since they was young he gave them baths together. He undressed them and scrubbed them before setting them in the bath. He sat next to the tub and watched them play. Megumi watched as Menma played with the toys.

Sasuke came in the bathroom. "GET OUT!" Yelled Naruto. "Those are my kids too, and why give them a bath together?" Sasuke asked while sitting next to the tub. He smiled at the toddlers playing with the toys and splashing water. "Mommy and daddy make baby?" Megumi asked.

Naruto and Sasuke stopped glaring at each other and looked at Megumi. Naruto softly smiled. "Yes we made you and Menma." Naruto kissed her forehead. "Are you both ready for bed?" Sasuke asked. Menma nodded and raised his arms up to them.

Naruto and Sasuke wrapped the towel around them and carried them to the room. They put them in their pajamas. After tucked them in bed. "Go outside." Naruto bitterly told sasuke. They both walked out the room.

"I hate you. I will be taking my kids after I find a house and Menma gets treatment." Naruto said, as he was about to walk back into the room sasuke grabbed his arm and pulled onto the wall.

"What happened to the slut that begged me to fuck them harder?" Sasuke asked. Naruto was scared he still wasn't healed from the hospital yesterday. "I had my kids and changed for them." Naruto pushed Sasuke off and walked inside the room.

"Sasuke you can't force your way into their lives. It is ultimately Naruto's say in what happens to those kids." Itachi told him. Sasuke rolled his eyes and went down stairs to the others. Akito was sleeping in her room so all the adults was drinking.

Sasuke started to drink like no tomorrow. "Why should they be in his custody. He was a stripper." Sasuke drunken stated. "Because he gave birth to them." Jugo told him. Karin watched how emotional Sasuke was and smirked.

"How about me and you become those kids new parents. We can date and take him to court." Karin innocently offered. "No that's not right. Naruto came here knowing we could do that, just to save his child from an illness he should even have."

"Think about it Sasuke if we win we will have full custody of those kids. All we need to do is pretend to be a happy couple." Karin offered again. Sasuke in his drunken state agreed. He called a lawyer to start the process despite the others telling him not to.

He shortly passed out after making that call to his lawyer. He would be getting his kids no matter what. Naruto didn't see it coming neither before he has time to get a lawyer Sasuke would have the kids. Sasuke loved this plan.

Naruto was awoken by the kids. They jumped on him when they woke up. Naruto smiled at his kids that just jumped on him he pulled them under the blankets and snuggled into them. He kiss them. "Mommy get up." Menma said. Naruto groaned and got up.

"Today we will go see the doctor that helped you uncle itachi." Naruto got up and went to the bathroom. The kids followed. They brushed their teeth and washed their face. Then Naruto put Megumi' hair in two ponytails. Naruto picked out their clothes.

Megumi wore a black and white dress. Menma wore black shorts with a dark blue buttons up shirt. Naruto wore grey sweat pants with a white shirt and a grey zip up jacket. They went down stairs and sat with everybody at the table. Naruto felt that they was all acting weird but didn't ask.

"So when is the doctor coming here?" Naruto asked he needed this to go faster then it was. "He arrived last night, we will come in the morning depending on how severe the stage he's in the treatment will be long." Itachi told Naruto. Naruto just nodded in understanding.

"So tell me more about akito." Naruto said while putting oatmeal and bacon in a bowl. "We'll, she came 3 months before the twins came, she came from a surrogate." Deidera states looking at itachi and akito. "She was amazing. Me and itachi met at school, I was failing the class and itachi tutored me." Itachi chuckled.

"The next day, we had sex in that class room for a tutoring session." Itachi added. Naruto eyes widened. "W-what!" He said blushing. "We had sex the next tutoring day, it was amazing." Itachi added on. Naruto laughed. Deidera whole face was red from embarrassment.

"Yeah so we did that. After we started dating and here we are happily married with our daughter." Deidera finished. Naruto nodded but a question popped in his head. "Are you guys thinking about adding more kids to the family?" Naruto questioned. Deidera looked at itachi. They seemed to be having a mental conversation.

"We actually thought about it. And yes more kids would be coming soon. We just have to find the right surrogate." Itachi told Naruto. Naruto nodded. Sasuke needed more evidence to get the kids. "So what about you are you thinking about more kids?" Sasuke asked Naruto.

"I do want more kids. I've always wanted 3 kids." Naruto said. He told the truth. Sasuke hmned and continued eating. Everybody else was quiet after that. They all finished eating when the doctor arrived. "Hello my name is orochimaru, this is kabuto my doctor." A man with Pail skin and brown eyes stated.

Naruto looked at kabuto curiously, that was going to be the person watching over his sons health. He needed to trust him. Kabuto led Menma to the bed and checked everything. He also took a blood sample. Naruto was waiting for the results of how far along he was.