31.

Naruto, Yamato and sai all packed to go to Hawaii. Naruto had the new set of twins and was raising them. They both are noisy babies so Naruto has a lot to deal with.

Nasuke always cries at night wanted to be in Naruto's hand and kasuke always wanted to be fed. One way or another Naruto has his hands tied. They been confronted by other of danzos followers and had to run.

"So we have 2 baby bags packed and 4 of our bags packed." Yamato said loading up the car. Naruto was safer out in Japan with his family then alone with some strangers. So after Hawaii he would be going back. It hurt him to know he failed at such a simple task like going to school and traveling.

"I want to thank you for everything. I know living with 2 new born babies are hard but thank you for helping me." Naruto said bowing at them. "Hey it's no problem, let's go before they catch up to us." Sai said. Naruto nodded and got in the car.

They all got in the car and drove to the airport. Naruto was great full that the babies was sleep. He was able to get 2 hours of sleep in the car. He woke up when they arrived at the airport. Not wanting the kids to make a scene in public he woke them up to change and feed them.

"We went and got your phone repaired and you've been getting calls since." Yamato told Naruto. Naruto nodded and grabbed his phone he looked and at who called. He saw Sasuke had called him 100 times. He couldn't help but get teary eyes when he saw that.

"Damn hormones." Naruto cried. He felt the worst pain in his heart being away from Sasuke. At first it was just rage and hate. But now seeing that he still cares to call made him sad. He wasn't even able to see his new sons that look so much like him. Naruto started crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" Yamato asked seeing Naruto crying. "I still love him. Or I do love him." Naruto said. Yamato and sai not having a clue about what he's talking about just loaded the bags on the cart and put the babies in the stroller. They let Naruto have his crying time.

It has been hard for him. Moving to different hotels when somebody who wants to kill you finds where your at. Naruto also has 2 newborns to watch. So he needed this time to just cry for himself.

Naruto looked at his phone after calming down, one thing on his mind calling Sasuke to get him back. Naruto came to realize even though he might hate the living crap out of him. He loves him. His body craves him. Naruto called sasukes phone.

Sasuke: what?
Naruto: teme? H-hi
Sasuke: Naruto? Naruto! Where are you please come home.
Naruto: Sasuke I will as soon as we are safe. But please wait for me. I-I love you.

Sasuke was shocked hearing that. He just finished getting checked into the hospital. Kurama beat him so hard he needs to stay in the hospital. But hearing naruto say that opened his eyes. He would do what was right.

Cancel the marriage and leave Karin. She isn't good for his kids and him. He loves naruto and the family they have together he would do anything for them even going to jail for lying in court. He chuckled he wanted to hurt naruto so much he went as to tell a judge he'd marry Karin.

Sasuke: I love you too naruto. I will leave Karin and wait for you.
Naruto: thanks I'll be back in Japan soon.

With that naruto hung up. It was nice for him to hear sasukes voice. He was smiling without even knowing it. He was so depressed but now it feels right. Naruto smiled and called kurama.

Naruto: hey kuramy, I am safe and will be back in Japan soon.
Kurama: naruto why haven't you answered your phone? Where are you at please talk to me.
Naruto: I am safe and I'll be home soon I have to go.

Naruto hung up and wiped his tears. He heard the pain in his brothers voice. Naruto hated that he put his brother through that. Naruto looked at Yamato and sai and hugged them. He didn't know why they was helping him but he appreciates their service.

"Let's go get checked in and to our plane." Sai said. Naruto let them go and went to the stroller. He looked at the boys and saw them starting to fall asleep. Naruto carried them so they wouldn't fall asleep. They both started crying.

"Just let them go to sleep. The plane ride shouldn't be too long." Sai said. Naruto nodded and rocked them to sleep. The put them into their car seat connected to the stroller and covered with a light blanket. They went inside the airport.

They checked in their bags them went three security. Naruto was stopped by security. "I was told to bring you to boss Danzo." The security said grabbing Naruto's arm. Naruto tried to get his arm loose but couldn't. "Please let me go." Naruto asked his voice shaking.

"Boss Danzo wants to see you. He said you can give him a good time. Then to kill you for making him go to prison." The security said. They was still out in public so Naruto loudly said, "if there is no problem I have to go." The security let go of Naruto seeing all the eyes on them and smiled.

"Yes you are free to go." The security said. Naruto quickly went to the stroller and the babies to check on them. He needed to get away from that place as soon as possible. But the troubles up ahead wasn't what he wanted.