38.

10 years later.

Naruto and Sasuke are now in their late 20s. Naruto being 29 and Sasuke being 30. They have started many other companies for their children. Naruto was impregnated at their honeymoon and gave birth to quadruplets.

He named them boruto, Sarada, sasuko and naruko. Those angles are now ten. They have been a blessing in the family. Not only are they all well behaved but cherished family first.

Menma and Megumi are 14. They started highschool and is both loving it. Menma has decided to take after his late uncle neji and helps out with the police force. While Megumi became a cheerleader and labeled the prettiest girl in the school.

Nasuke and kasuke turned 10. They have been interested in traveling. Naruto assumed it was because he traveled while pregnant with them but whatever it was they loved doing it. They traveled every break they have.

Another child Naruto and Sasuke had was a girl named himawari. She is 5 and has shown signs of becoming very successful. Of course they would have to give the businesses over to the eldest but hima has it in her to surpass them.

Finally the youngest as of right now is minato. He is 3. Has sasukes good looks and charms. Naruto loves him with all his heart even though he get irritated but his attitude he picked up from Sasuke.

Overall they have been living a rich and happy life. Therapy every week for Naruto to over come all the hate and depressing feeling he has. Kurama likes to sit in one day and monitor his therapy just to make sure his brother is doing well.

Naruto couldn't be more happier. Everybody has been such a great help. Even Yamato and sai that live not to far away from Naruto. Those 2 decided to become teachers and a private detective. Naruto was just so lucky to have people he can trust.

The whole family was gathered around the table for Christmas dinner. They always did this as tradition it was something Naruto wanted to do. "So mommy can you tell the story of how daddy met you again?" Himawari asked.

All the kids laughed getting ready for this story. They all loved hearing the story it was something they always wanted to hear. "Yeah uncle naru please?" A small boy asked. His name was ichijo the youngest son of itachi and deidera.

"No we have baby Akari here" Naruto said looking at deidera. He and itachi ended up having 3 more kids. Ichijo is was 8. Takima who was 6 and baby akari she is 2. Deidera smiled and nodded. He and itachi also loved hearing the story.

"Okay so it all started like this.. I was a dancer for a very bad guy... and your daddy was a handsome rich teenager we meet one night...." Naruto told them all the story of what they all call the strippers kids.

The end.

If you want I can make a small side story to give you a day of the house with Naruto and Sasuke.