29.

Karin has called Sasuke so many times. But Sasuke declined her calls. His top priority was the safety of his kids. Itachi finally got home from work close to dinner time. He and itachi relationship went down the drain since the court.

Sasuke knows he fucked up. He knows all that. Deidera didn't have enough energy to cook so they ordered pizza. It was Naruto birthday October 10th. Itachi made the plates and gave it to everyone.

"So Sasuke where is your wife?" Itachi asked. He knew what happened because deidera told him but he was going to make Sasuke feel bad for what he did. "I kicked her out because she hit my kids." Sasuke said eating his pizza.

"Uncle ita! Daddy said we see mommy soon!" Menm said. They missed their mother they never was away from Naruto like they are right now. Itachi looked at Sasuke with his eye brow raised. "Oh really, I wonder what Karin would think." Itachi said.

"She has no say in what I do with them." Sasuke glared at itachi. Just then the door opened and everybody from team taka was their even Karin. "Sasuke-kun I am sorry." Karin said as she hugged Sasuke.

"Who let her in the house." Sasuke asked as he saw Megumi start getting scared. "Sasuke she is sorry okay. And she is your manager." Suigetsu told him and he grabbed pizza.

"Sometimes I wonder why you stay here with us." Itachi said annoyed that there wouldn't be a lot of pizza for him to eat. Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Fine but your apologizing, and watching the kids without a problem. Sasuke said. Karin nodded.

They all sat down and ate the pizza. "I miss mommy. And uncles." Menma said. Sasuke looked at him. "How about tomorrow we go and visit your uncles." Sasuke compromised. They nodded. Sasuke knowing he was not accepted anywhere near the uzumakis sighed.

"We'll daddy and mommy said I get a sibling soon!" Akito excitedly stated. Sasuke looked at itachi and deidera. "Really you are going to have another kid." He asked them. They nodded. "We will be talking to surrogates tomorrow." Deidera said. He was excited.

"Okay." Was all Sasuke said. He finished eating his pizza. "I'm taking the kids out for ice cream and cake." Sasuke said. "Can you take akito too." Itachi asked. Sasuke nodded. He got up and took his plate into the sink then went to his room to get his phone and wallet.

When he went back downstairs he saw the kids with their shoes on and Karin holding their hand. Sasuke wanted to tell her that she was staying but couldn't. So he put on his shoes and they left. "Are you taking your car?" Karin asked.

"No." Sasuke said. He grabbed onto Megumi hand and started walking. "Daddy I want to play!" Megumi said as she pointed to the swings. Sasuke chuckled and took them to the park. He and Karin watched the kids run around and play.

"Sasuke can we start trying for a baby." Karin said gripped harder onto sasukes arm. Sasuke didn't know if he liked all guys or both but the thought of sleeping with Karin make him sick. "No." Was all he said again. Karin got angry. "Why that's no fair! You have twins with a slut. I have to watch that sluts kids I want my own!" Karin yelled in sasukes ear.

"No." Sasuke told her with a deep voice he only wanted kids with Naruto. "Your an asshole. All I wanted was a family of our own." Karin yelled as she ran away. Sasuke didn't care. He walked to the kids and played with them.

Sasuke looked at his watch and saw it was 10:26 pm. "Shit!" He shouted. "Kids let's go get the food." Sasuke said. Their bed time was 10, and they still had a long walk to go. He unfortunately didn't bring their stroller so carrying them was out the question.

They all held hands and went to a crepe store. Sasuke got a donut. While the kids got a strawberry, chocolate crepe. They sat eating their desserts. After they finished they was all tired. "Menma since your my strong little can can you walk while daddy holds the girls?" Sasuke asked Menma they was getting ready to walk back to the house.

"Yes daddy I can." Menma said. Sasuke carried the girl. "Your getting heavy akito and Megumi." The girls gave out a small chuckle and put their heads on sasukes shoulder and feel asleep. Menma held onto sasukes shirt as he they walked back home.

"Let's go home buddy." Sasuke said. They made it home at 11:21 deidera and itachi was visibly worried. Sasuke gave them akito and he picked up Menma who instantly fell asleep. "I will be leaving to visit Naruto's family tomorrow." Sasuke said. They just nodded.

Sasuke put the twins in his bed. He would have to wake up early for the drive. Sasuke took a shower then hugged the kids and went to bed in the morning he packed their bags. "Menma, Megumi go eat breakfast." Sasuke told them. They ran off.

Sasuke needed time to mentally prepare himself. He still had bruises from when Naruto's brother beat him when he came back. He almost chopped his middle part for "knocking" up his brother again. Sasuke wanted to do this for the kids.

Sasuke then went downstairs with the bags. "Karin get your shit packed and your ass in the car in 30 minutes if you want to go." Sasuke told her. She jumped up and ran to her room. "The language wasn't needed infront of the kids." Deidera said glaring at Sasuke.

"Tch. I will be taking the kids on a road trip too." Sasuke said as he sat down and ate the waffles. "Sasuke remember we have to do meetings and photos in 2 weeks." Jugo stated. "Hn." Was all Sasuke said to him.

Sasuke carried the kids to his car and into their car seat. His car was a spacious Jeep Wrangler. Karin then put her bags in the car and sat in the passenger seat. "I'm only bringing you on this trip to build up a relationship with my kids." Sasuke said as he drove away from the house.

The drive was only 3 hour and 45 minutes. The kids was singing to music and watching tv most of the time. Karin was on the phone telling everyone who would listen about her engagement to the number one most available bachelor in the world.