27.

In the middle of the night Naruto snuck out the hospital. He broke the hand cuffs and ran out through the window. Naruto ran as far away as he could. He didn't know where he was going but he just ran.

Naruto bumped into somebody and fell. "Oh I'm sorry." The guy said. Naruto looked at him. "W-what is your name?" Naruto asked the guy. "Yamato." The guys said. Naruto nodded.

"Hey I saw that you was running. Are you safe?" Yamato asked. Naruto shook his head. "I don't know where I am going. I-I am a failure." Naruto cried. Naruto hugged Yamato and cried in his shoulder.

"Hey I can take you home with me." Yamato said as he carried Naruto to his house. Naruto just let him do what he was going to do. "So this is my house. And you can stay here." Yamato said.

Naruto looked at the house it was simple but felt hommie. Naruto layed in the bed and fell asleep. His stomach was killing him from the c-section he had. "Yamato who was that." Sai asked. Sai is yamatos roommate.

"I found him, he was scared and all alone." Yamato told sai. Sai just nodded. Sai looked at Naruto sleeping on the bed and rolled his eyes. "We'll I have to work." Sai then got up and left. Yamato went on his computer in the room to do work.

While Yamato was doing work on his computer Naruto woke up. "H-hello?" Naruto asked still hallways asleep. Yamato looked at Naruto. "Oh morning." Yamato said knowing it was night. Naruto chuckled and looked around the apartment.

"I need to go." Naruto said standing up. He pulled his stitches and whimpered in pain. "Hey slow down, where do you have to go?" Yamato asked while helping Naruto stand. "I have to get to my kids." Naruto said trying to leave.

Naruto had a dream about his parents. His happy childhood when his parents was alive. How they was spoiled and loved. Naruto wanted to do the same to his kids. "I'll drive you there. Where do you have to go?" Yamato asked.

"The hospital please." Naruto said holding his stomach that was bleeding. Now that Yamato thought about it. Naruto was in a dirty hospital gown and socks. "Okay." Yamato said. They went to the hospital.

Naruto ran to the receptionist. "Where are my kids?" He asked. The lady smiled, "which name of the kids." She asked. Naruto didn't even hold them so he didn't know what their name was nor what he looked like. He remembered the police telling him about giving his kids away.

"I-I don't know." Naruto voice was barely heard. "Can you repeat that?" The lady asked. Naruto looked down in shame. "I don't know what their name is." The nurse nodded. "How about I take you to the nicu to look at the babies there." She said.

Naruto teared up. He knew she was going out of her way for him and he felt so great full. Naruto's vision started getting blurry. He must have re-opened the stitches because he was loosing a lot of blood.

Naruto followed the lady to the window of the nicu. He saw many small babies there. Naruto didn't know what they looked like so cried. "I-I don't know." Naruto said. Before falling down.

"Help!" The receptionist lady yelled. Naruto just passed out on the floor a pile of blood forming. Doctors ran to Naruto to stitch him up. While working on him the doctor recognized him. "Oh he's back, he is the mother of 0901 and 0902." One of the doctors said.

"He was asking for his kids when he came here. I'll go bring them." The receptionist said. The doctors finished helping Naruto so left him in a room. While a nurse brought the twins in. Naruto woke up after a while. When he looked around the room he saw Yamato and sai holding babies.

Naruto cried and held his hands out for the babies. Sai walked to him and gave him one of the babies. Naruto looked at the baby. He had blond hair like Naruto and minato and 3 whiskers on his cheek. Dark black eyes. Naruto kissed the baby boy on his forehead.

Naruto looked at the baby in yamatos arms. He seem to have black hair but Naruto's bright blue eyes. 3 whiskers on his cheek too. Naruto smiled the boys looked alike but just different hair and eye colors. Naruto smiled. They looked like a mixture of him and Sasuke he loved them.

"I'll name them nasuke and kasuke." Naruto said. The nurse wrote that down. Naruto looked at the baby he was holding, I promise on my parents to raise them right." Naruto said. It was because of his parents that he was able to go see them and wake up to reality. Those kids needed him.

Sai looked at Yamato with little emotion. Yamato on the other hand was troubled. He and Sai was adopted by Danzo and was made his little underlings. When Danzo went to jail they felt free. But Yamato got an email from Danzo saying that one of his dolls sent him to jail.

Then the email showed a picture of Naruto. It had a side note saying that if anybody was to find him to capture him and kill him. So he couldn't talk. Yamato and sai that that they was free from Danzo but they wasn't and to make it worst they had the person everybody wanted to kill.

Seeing Naruto hold his kids they knew they couldn't kill him and leave the babies motherless. "Naruto we will be leaving as soon as you are all okay to go." Sai said. Naruto looked at sai with a confused looked. "Why and where are we going?" Naruto asked.

"We will be moving." Was all sai said. Naruto didn't know if he should trust these people. "Can we go to Hawaii. My next traveling place is Hawaii." Naruto asked them. Sai was about say something but Yamato spoke first, "yes." Sai looked at Yamato.

One of the doctors came in. He was the same doctor that treated naruto from his failed suicide attempt. "Mr. You are all free to go. But be careful and if anything was to happen came back immediately." Naruto nodded at his words and felt relieved to be able to go home.