1.42 : special update pt. I

Sitting with my little princess doesn't feel real to me because how the hell do you push a whole human being out of you fucking vagina? Giving birth to my little rainbow baby was the best thing that could ever happen to me. Giving birth to her is first on my list of the best things to happen to me, second is meeting Hardin and third is marrying the love of my life.

She was feeding from my breast. I haven't left her alone for one second, i check up on her every five minutes. I just can't leave her alone.
But I can't leave her alone to sleep because when baby Isabelle wakes up she shouts and Maddi wakes up. It irritates me because just when I get Madison to sleep, Bells wakes up.

I laid her down in hee crip and left the room and went to go join them at the table for dinner. I sat next to Hardin. We got our food and started eating. Taking care of a three month old ain't really that easy as it looks, you have to care for their every need and you don't know what their need is at that specific moment.

But luckily she sleeps through the night, so that's not a problem anymore.

" Baby, how was your day? " Hardin asked me.

" Okay. " I tell him with a yawn.

" My sex life have been lacking since that little pumpkin came. " Ayden says.

" Talk shit like that again and I'll slap the shit out of you. " Stass tells him and I let out a laugh.

" Tell me about it. " Hardin says.

" Tomorrow you stay at home with your kids and tell if you are in the mood for sex. " I tell him.

" Sure, let's do it. You can go on a shopping spree while we babysit the girls. " Hardin says.

" What? " Ayden says chocking on his food. " You must be joking, I don't even know how to change a god damn diaper. " He says.

" Well tomorrow is a good time to learn. " Stass says.

" Babe, please. Don't do this to me. " Ayden begged while giving Stass a his best puppy dog face.

" We going out. That's what Hardin said. " Stass says.

You know what living with Ayden and Stass has been amazing. They always know how to crack a person up with their goofiness. While listening to them I heard the baby monitor from Mads room and I excused myself from the table.

Just as I left Stass followed behind me. I walked into her room and she was crying in her crib. Her cheeks soaked with her txear drops. I picked her up and smelled if she might need a diaper change and just as I thought. I laid her on the changing table and changed her diaper.

I sat down on the rocking chair with her and my breast in her mouth. When your baby feeds on you must be one of the cutest things ever. She makes the cutest little poses too.

" Is she asleep? " Hardin asked softly standing at the doorway just looking at us.

" Almost. " I tell him.

" I'll run you a bath. " He smiles.

Every moment with him is like the first time we did it. He treats me amazing. His still my gentle Gummy Bear of a man.

When she finally fell asleep I laid her down in her crib. I turned the light off and left the room. I then went to my room to find Hardin laying in bed waiting for for me. He walked over and gave me a kiss before taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom. The bath is filled with bubbles.

His hands went down to the end of my oversized t-shirt and raised it over my head. I love when he does this. He undressed me and plants a kiss in my neck to tel me that his done. I got in the bath whilst he was getting undressed. He got in sitting on the other side of the bathtub. He starts massaging my feet.