1.5

Chapter 5.

I stare out of the rolled down window. The fresh air burning my nostrils. As Hardin makes his final left turn I see Stassi's car parked in the driveway of her mother's house , Hardin went on parked his car next to Stassi's. He grabs the bottle of wine he bought for aunt Allison before we took the brick path to the front porch of aunt Allison's home .

I knocked on the front door when I felt Hardin's fingers tangling with mine and I immediately pull my fingers away from his . I don't wanna give him mixed signal. The one moment I'm telling him that we can't date and the next I'm holding his hand . It's just confusing for the both if us . I saw the door opening and Stassi stands in front of me .

" You made it . " She says and I walk in and Hardin follows in my trail .

As I walk in all the good memories I had when I started living with Aunt Allison and Stas . I walked to the living room when saw aunt Allison in the kitchen.

" Hello ma , how are you doing ? " I ask her as I walk closer to give her a hug .

I miss her so much, I haven't seen her in a while so it's really good to see her again. Aunt Allison hates it when I call her aunt Allison , she prefer me calling her mom because she's like a mother to me .

" I'm good love , I miss you alot . " She says .

" I've missed you too . " I say . " So this is my friend Hardin Smith . "

" Nice to meet you Hardin , I'm Allison . " She says and hold out hand for Hardin to shake it.

" Same here, Miss Allison. " He says before shaking her hand .

" My mom told me to never arrive empty handed so I bought a bottle of wine for you miss Allison. " He continues.

He made us stop to get this.

" Aww thank you sweetheart. " She says. She took the bottle of wine to the dinner table .

The table was already set , we sat down at the table and aunt Allison brought the food to the dinner table. We finished eating our food and I noticed while everyone drank wine Hardin was drinking water.

" Wow, your food is amazing, Miss Allison. " Hardin compliments aunt Allison.

" Do you want some wine sweetheart ? " Aunt Allison asked Hardin.

" No thank you miss Allison , I don't drink. " He says.

" Who's ready for my famous lemon meringue pie ? "She asked .

Aunt Allison's lemon meringue pie is the fucking best , she also made it on Christmas for us and on our birthdays she would make her famous chocolate cake. Her desserts are just amazing and I can't wait for her to make her famous chocolate cake on my birthday Friday.

She came back with the pie , you could smell the lemon meringue pie as she entered the room . She places the pie I'm in the middle of the dinning table before cutting a slice of pie for each one of us . I forgot how good this lemon meringue pie tasted . I just finished my first slice.

" Can I have a second slice please . " Me and Hardin speak at the same time. I could feel my cheeks getting red as I smiled from ear to ear .

" You are just the cutest couple . " Aunt Allison says .

" We're not ... " I say .

"...a couple. " Hardin says finishing my sentence.

" Awww , you are just so cute . " Aunt Allison says.

" We not a couple . "I say making it clear for her .

" Oh stop lying , I saw you making out . " Stas spills her mouth .

She just always has to speak when it's not necessary. Sometimes I just wanna slap the shit out of her for always running her mouth when it's not needed.

" Shut up Anastasia. " Her mom shuts her . " I believe them , you can have another slice of pie. "

I cut me another slice and a slice for Hardin . Hardin had two more slices and that was the last slice of pie that she took . I decided to help aunt Allison clean the dishes before I left with Hardin. Stassi stayed a while after . When we got to my apartment building, he went to the building's parking garage . As I got out of his car he stopped me .

" Would you give us a chance ? " He asked me .

" What do you mean? " I say .

" Would you be my girlfriend? " He asked me.

" No but because of my job. " I tell him.

I don't want a boyfriend. The kind of job I do is not fun. I can't be with a man and have other men touch me and see me half naked. If I'm with some they should be the only man that gets to see me in lingerie.

" Then quit your job. " He says .

" I have bills to pay Hardin. " I say .

" I'll  pay your bills. " He says .

" I can't let you do that . " I say .

" If paying your bills means I get to have you by my side every morning I wake, I'll pay it with a smile on my face . " He says .

Hhe pulls me over the seat on his lap . My knees on either side of him . His soft hand touched my cheek as he pushed his lip against mine. While we were kissing in the car I could feel him getting hard . This is really wrong but I'm really horny right now.

" Let's go up to my apartment. " I say as he continues making me horny.

I got out of the and walked to the elevator as soon as the doors closed , he picked me up and backed me up against the elevator wall as we started making out . . The elevator stops and the doors open.

" This is why I hate elevators . " He whispered and I laughed .

The elevator stopped on our floor and I made my way to my apartment. I unlocked the door and I locked the door behind us . He took my hoodie off and threw it on the floor , we started undressing , I was in my bra and panties and was shirtless and he was wearing his jeans that was unbuckled. . He picked me up and carried me to my room .

He closed the door before throwing me on my bed . He took his jeans off before he got on top of me . He pulled a blanket over us before we started making out , his hands traced down my body before he slipped his hand in my panties and started fingering me. His fingers slipped in and out of me .

" Fuck me. " I breathe out loudly.

( Follow >> Vote >> Comment >> Share . XOXO )