1.14

Chapter 14. | Olivia's POV

Hardin storms out of the room and I run out after him with a towel around my body . It's too early for this type of drama. He rushed out of the to head to the elevator and I grab hold of his collar. Why must he be so stubborn.

" Where are you going? " I ask him.

" To short shit out. I had enough of my mom's bullshit . " he spits .

" Hardin it too early for this type of drama drama. " I say. She already hates j don't want her to think I turned her son against her.

" I had enough of her bullshit . " I he shouts. His like fucked child . His so fucking stubborn. I grab him at his collar and drag him back to my apartment. I took him to my room and locked the door just like he did. I push him on the bed .

" I'm canceling all your meetings for today and you not changing my mind. " I say .

After I cancelled all his meeting , he had allot of meeting I made sure that he wouldn't go anywhere near his mom . I changed into a t-shirt and shorts .

" So what do you wanna do ? " I ask him just trying to make him forget about his mom.

" I'd prefer laying in bed with and watch movies. " he says . By the tone of his voice j could hear that he is a calmer then he was just a half and hour ago . I went to go lay down on the bed next him when he pulled me ontop of him.

" You mind if I moved in with for a while right ? " he ask.

" Not at all ? " I say.

Woah , this going to be a problem . As much as I want him to move in with me, I don't want him to find out a out about Ayden and Stassie. That's messed up . But their relationship has to come to an end . That's not a healthy relationship and i could see that Ayden isn't happy with Esme . But fuck that k have problems of my own . I have a boyfriend that's on the verge of killing his mother and I need to calm him down .

" Why don't we go somewhere alone ? I own a beach and we can just escape there for a few days without anyone knowing? " he ask .

" But you have work . " I tell him .

" Ayden can do that for me . " he says.

" You can't expect him to do that he has a wedding in two days . " I tell him .

" He owes me a solid for all the shit I know about him . " he say with his hand rubbing my ass .

" Okay then I guess we are going to your beach house. " I say.

He pulls my face closer to his and our lips against each other. His hands slowly moving under my t-shirt towards my bra and he unclip my bra before pulling it over my head .

" Stassie is awake . " I moan into his mouth .

" We won't be loud. " he moans back before turning me on my back . With my feet locked around his waist we continue our kissing it started to get intense her started kissing against my soft spot. I push my head back allowing him to kiss me . I him moving down , he left a kiss on my neck as he moves down her places a gentle kiss on everyspot . He pulled my shorts of followed by my panties. His hands touching my hips as he lowers his head down and I felt his tongue against me . I don't know what to do , I wanna moan but I don't want Stassie to hear me . I grab the sheet between my finger as I bit down in my bottom lip . He continues his movement between my legs as I felt a orgasms building. I grab more sheets between my fingers , my legs muscle tightening and my toes curling as I released under his tongue .

He moved up towards me as I slipped his hard dick inside of me . It slips in he starts moving slowly on top of me . I wrapped my arm's around his neck . While his bus we stare into each other's eyes , he lowers his face and pushed his lips against mine while he continues his movement. Only then I realise that we not using a condom but fuck it , I'm not spoiling this moment just because of a condom. He continues moving faster and I dig my nails into his back. My nails were literally digging through his flesh as he rocked faster ontop of me. The faster he goes the harder his balls slaps against me .

" Aaahhhh Hardin. " I moan as he moves faster on top of me . I felt him come inside of me , he looked at me shocked.

" I just came inside of you. " he says.

This can't be !Fuck !

" I have morning after pills . I'll just take one tomorrow morning. " I say.

Before I forget I need to go get a few thing from grocery store and a cute outfit for later that night .

" Hardin, I need you take me to the store to get some food for my birthday dinner tomorrow. " I say and he nods in agreement. He pulls his boxers back and I pull just a t-shirt over my head.

" Lets go tale a shower first . " he says.

I got my stuff from the room and we walk to the bath together. When we got near the bathroom I heard someone knocking on the door . I send Hardin to the bath and I went to go who was at the door . Ayden.

" What are you doing her ? Your brother is here with me . " I trough my teeth .

" I'm looking for Stas . " he says and I could smell a little whiskey on his breath .

" You need to leave. " I say.

" He will just keep the secret for me ." He says.

" Go to her room and don't come out of that room . " I warn him before I let him in . I can't let him leave . He was drinking. What if he gets pulled over ? While be was going to Stassie I went to my man . When I got in the bathroom he was already bathtub so I joined him. I was sitting between his legs and be was sitting behind me . After out bath we got dressed and we went and we went to go shopping. I got everything that I will be needing for my birthday dinner and a cute neon pink mini dress that just in the middle of my thighs.

After our little trip to the mall Hardin decided to go to his house to fetch some clothes and that not the only reason his going . Rather now then later. We pulled up at his house and went in together.

" Amanda where's my mom ? " Hardin ask .

" She's upstairs Mr.Hardin. " She reply and Hardin ran up the stairs and I followed him . He went into his mothers .

" Don't you knock ? " She ask him.

" Mother what's wrong with you ? " He ask his mother.

" What do you mean ?" She ask actin like she don't know shit .

" I had enough, this is not the first time you did this. I can't just date every girl that you want me to date. I'm not a bloody kid anymore. " he yells at his .

" Have you lost you respect for me ? It's because you are hanging out with this common people that you lost all your manners. " She spits aiming her message at me . " You will never tall to me like that again , you can speak to this trash like that but not with me okay. I'm your mother for God's sake . " She yells back .

" That's enough ! " Hardin yells. " I had enough of you insulting the woman in my life mother . I can't deal with this anymore. I'm moving out. " he says.

" And where you going to live ?With her? " She ask laughing. " Imagine you living in a one bedroom apartment with no one to clean up your mess ." She continues her mocking laughter.

" No we not going to live in a one bedroom apartment , I'm going to buy myself and my fiance a new home . " he says and I'm shocked by his words . Bro are you serious.

" With what money exactly. " She ask .

" With the money I worked hard to earn . " he spits back .

" The money you earned at the company my husband build. " She says.

" Did you forget that I own that company now ? " he reminds her .