Character List.

Character List.

1. Olivia Young  ( 21) - She is a stripper  , she had no choice.  She had no money and her parents are both dead .She started stripping and made a career out of it.  She made alot of money.  She lives with her best friend Anastasia.

2. Anastasia Willson  (22) - Olivia's best friend and also a stripper . When Olivia had no where to go , she gave Olivia a home . Her mother took Olivia as a second daughter .

3. Allison Wilson  (54) - Stassie's mom , she doesn't know that her daughter us a stripper .

4 . Hardin Smith (23) - His this handsome hunk , he and his siblings runs the company hys dad left behind after he past away.  His the youngest child of his family.

5 . Ayden Smith  ( 26 ) - Hardin's older brother.  He is the player can never keep a girl until he meet Stassie . They had an secret affair while Ayden was engaged to Esme . The woman who they forced to marry after he allegedly broke her virginity.

6. Zara Smith ( 25 ) - Zara think that no one is good for her brother except the rich girls she hang out with.

7 . Alice Smith (61) - The controlling mother , she only think the woman she chooses are right for her sons .

8 . Esme King ( 23 ) - Ayden Smith's fiance. She forced him to make her his fiance after she told him that he was her first. She lied . She broke her virginity when she was about sixteen years old .

8 . Alexa Conner (31) - The club manager , she's also the bosses wife . She's like a mother to the girls at the strip club.

9. Maria Perez ( 22 ) - One of the girls at the strip club were Olivia works . She's a bit jealous of Olivia .

10. Scott Conner ( 33) - The owner of the club where Olivia works.

11. Gianna Lewis  (22) - Hardin's rich and really famous girlfriend.

12. Amanda Grove ( ? ) - One of the house keeper at Hardins family mansion.

13. Alice Carol  ( 34) - One of the housekeepers at Hardin and Liv's home.

14 . Ariel Carter  ( 21 ) - A stylist and make-up artist and a friend of Hardins family .

15 . Toni Gray (23) - A stylist, make-up artist and hairstylist and Ariels boyfriend.

16 . Dr. Drew Paul (44) - The family doctor .

17. Emily Dickson (23) - Is Hardin's childhood friend, they went to school together bit split up once they got into college . She's a successful supermodel now.

18. Maxwell Jacobs  (24) - Hardin's childhood best friend . They grew up together and went to school together and their families are very close.

( Follow >> Vote >> Comment >> Share . XOXO )

- You can follow me on Instagram , if you want to .
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/its_shanwillkees

Also , go check out my new book #Sold To The Mafia. Its on my page . I think you would love it

 I think you would love it