1.30. - Hardin's Birthday Part 2

Chapter 30 . Hardins Birthday Part 2.

Hardin and Ayden just came from work and I pray to God that Ayden didn't tell Hardin about the party . Ayden came in , he was blindfolding Hardin leading him to the backyard. Ayden took the blindfold of and everyone yelled surprise. You should've seen Hardin's reaction when we gave him the surprise of his life. He hates surprises.

" Happy Birthday my baby. " I say and have him a hug and a little kiss .

Everyone said happy birthday to him , i took him up to my our room so he could change into something else and not a suit .

" Did you plan this ? " he ask me .

" Yes , do you like it ? " I ask him.

" Yeah , i didn't expect it though. " he says and took off his clothes and change into something other then a business suit . He was swearing a white short leaved shirt and a pair of blue jeans and white sneakers .

" I have two more surprise for you . " I say and took out the watch . " Number one. " I say .

" Thank you . " he says and gave me a hug . " You know you didn't have to get me anything . " he says putting the watch around his wrist .

" I know. " I say pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

I changed my clothes because I wanted to match my man , i demin skirt and white spaghetti strap cropped top with sneakers . We kinda matched , we walked downstairs together , the music started playing and everyone was having a good time . We had a little to drink , i didn't wanna drink to much because I didn't wanna be to drunk when I give Hardin his second surprise if the day .

People were swimming in the pool , some were shooting hoops since we have a basketball court . Everything went well , i was busy dancing . Hardin wasn't anywhere for me to see him . I took around and he was standing against the wall talking to some girl. She was wearing a light blue tennis skirts and matching polo shirt that was tucked into her skirt. I know they are talking but I could see that she's flirting with him. She put a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear as she smiled with him before bitting in her bottom lip . I know I shouldn't get jealous but the bitch is clearly flirting with him and I'm going to allow thag to happen infront of my fucking face . I walked over to them .

" Hey , I've been looking for you. " I say to Hardin.

" Hey , this is Emily Dickson , we went to school together . " he says.

" Hey , I'm Olivia. " he says

" Oh hi , Hardin has just told about you and this is an amazing party you through for him . " She say touching his shoulder .

" Thank you . " I say . " But we have to go I want him to meat a friend if mine. " I say pulling Hardin away from her .

" Who's this friend ? " He ask .

" Nobody , i just need to get you away from that girl . Couldn't you see that she was flirting with you ? " I ask him ?

" Yeah , that's why I told her that we are engaged but clearly she didnt care. " he says.

" We can't argue here . " I say .

" We are not arguing , we are just having a conversation. " he says .

After that , he didn't go anywhere away from me because he knew that i would get jealous. So we stayed near each other and I met almost all his friends. Hardin was in the middle of backyard waiting for his second surprise , he was sitting on a chair waiting for me. I went to go change , i put one of my old stripper costumes for his second surprise.

I went outside and he saw me , from a distance I could he his red cheeks . He was already blushing. I to him and gave him a kiss . I gave him a lap dance , i was on his lap moving my his on him when i felt his erection. When I finished he picked my up and carried me inside. He couldn't stop smiling , his cheeks were flushed .

" That the best lap dance I got. " he says before kissing me .

" Wanna go catch a quickie ? " Whispered in his ear .

He nodded and we went to the bathroom we locked the door behind us . He picked me up on top of the counter before pulling down my panties . He unbuckled his belt and took out he d*** before slippinginside of me . We were busy for like 15 minutes before I felt him explode inside of me . I wiped myself before pulling my panties back up . I was flushed, i wiped the sweat of my forehead beforewe went out , he was still busy bucking his belt .

" Come on . " I say , i went to my room and put on my jeans skirt and spaghetti strap cropped back onbefore we we my back to the party.